Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feel cheated with dragonpharmastore.com

@jasonhill800 is helping you resolve the napsgear issue right @brianbintner ??
I don’t know if I already responded. Now naps says the Semaglutide is not in stock. Just a bunch of confusion but they will give me store credit. I am frustrated but still cool, things happen and it’s not like we can go to Walmart for this stuff. It’s been a few years but naps has always been good and I hope this works out soon but I would never leave a bad review after just one abnormal situation. Like I said I am just getting back into running gear. Staring slow with test, Deca, and HCG. Thank you all

I don’t know if I already responded. Now naps says the Semaglutide is not in stock. Just a bunch of confusion but they will give me store credit. I am frustrated but still cool, things happen and it’s not like we can go to Walmart for this stuff. It’s been a few years but naps has always been good and I hope this works out soon but I would never leave a bad review after just one abnormal situation. Like I said I am just getting back into running gear. Staring slow with test, Deca, and HCG. Thank you all
Please check your PM brother.