Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Approved Log Female Recomp - Anavar and Peptides Cycle Log

LOG -10/10/26

Major thank you to my sponsor @Southern Cross Labs


OVERVIEW: Had a really good Saturday. Smashed my glutes for the first time in months, and safe to say I’m definitely feeling it today! 😂 Got some shopping done, headed down to the river to watch the lights, then finished the night with dinner with the @TheBigT28 BigT. A really nice, relaxed Saturday spent doing a bit of everything and enjoying some quality time together.

Weight: 63

Workout:

Hip thrust 70kilos 3x10
Bulgs 30 2x10
Rdl 40 3x10
Kick backs 10kilos 3x10
Standing hip abductor 50kilos 3x10
45 degree back extensions body weight 3x10


Peptides:
3.4g Reta (1.7g x2 a week) titrating up as required
2.5g GHKCU daily
250mcg MT2 EOD
10mg Anavar daily

Supplements daily: Iron


MENTAL HEALTH: Feeling really good mentally. I’m feeling strong, fit and happy with where I’m at. It’s nice to feel confident in myself and see the progress I’m making.


Hit SCL up and tell him MrsTheBigT28 sent you!


Team SCL


(ALSO SCL) Go check out my man’s log as well: https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...-cycle-log-team-prymal.1518478/#post-19317468



Mod team: Give all their logs a gander too! They put in so much work for us all on these forums!
IMG_6215.jpeg
IMG_6229.jpeg
 

Similar threads

Top Bottom