Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finestgears is your ONE STOP SHOP!

Can not say I had those issues. All products legit and verified on Beligas site vis codes.
I would say it is rather evident you are a plant put on here and a rather pathetic one at that. If you call stiffing your reps on work they did on top of not shipping out orders to people a good way to do business, then I question your morale and integrity overall. I was not only not compensated for any rep work from them but had to then deal with them disappearing and having people who ordered fill my inbox with complaints, thus making me look very foolish as well. If you feel that is a great company to promote, then you really do not belong near anyone here or anywhere else. The character or lack there of is astounding and their business practices, if you can call them that, are non existent. This is the worst company I have ever experienced

I would say it is rather evident you are a plant put on here and a rather pathetic one at that. If you call stiffing your reps on work they did on top of not shipping out orders to people a good way to do business, then I question your morale and integrity overall. I was not only not compensated for any rep work from them but had to then deal with them disappearing and having people who ordered fill my inbox with complaints, thus making me look very foolish as well. If you feel that is a great company to promote, then you really do not belong near anyone here or anywhere else. The character or lack there of is astounding and their business practices, if you can call them that, are non existent. This is the worst company I have ever experienced
Talk about assuming I am a plant? I am just a regular gym goer and former bodybuilder wanting to uses good products and so far finestgears have sent me some good products.

Attachments

• Primobolan.jpg
    Primobolan.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Anavar.jpg
    Anavar.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 71
Talk about assuming I am a plant? I am just a regular gym goer and former bodybuilder wanting to uses good products and so far finestgears have sent me some good products.

Attachments

• WIN_20230428_09_07_30_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230428_09_07_30_Pro.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 78
  • WIN_20230428_09_07_44_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230428_09_07_44_Pro.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 77
not promoting anyone. just saying that the products I ordered from them are legit.

not the case with me. All the products are real and worked well been taking gear for 30 years now so not first time around the block.
I have never seen anyone fight this hard back unless you are associated with a company. When people leave a review, they leave it and thats that. Regardless, even if you did get lucky enough to have them ship you your products, do you think its okay to stiff your employees along with leaving forums and not sending people their orders? Does that sound like someone you should be promoting? I would say that makes you look just as scummy, IF NOT MORE, than they are! Unless you are with them and maybe you should come back and pay the people you took advantage of

@ironmaster73 Their reputation speaks for itself. They have a very bad reputation all across the board on many different forums they were once on. They have been removed from many forums they were on and that cannot come by coincidence and pedaling a company with such a horrific reputation says enough about your character or should I say, lack of character

@ironmaster73 Their reputation speaks for itself. They have a very bad reputation all across the board on many different forums they were once on. They have been removed from many forums they were on and that cannot come by coincidence and pedaling a company with such a horrific reputation says enough about your character or should I say, lack of character
I am a bit offended that you say my character in question? It would be like me calling you a knob without knowing anything about you. As I said I really do not give a F--k about the politics of this forum. I am just a regular guy telling my experience about products I have ordered.

I have never seen anyone fight this hard back unless you are associated with a company. When people leave a review, they leave it and thats that. Regardless, even if you did get lucky enough to have them ship you your products, do you think its okay to stiff your employees along with leaving forums and not sending people their orders? Does that sound like someone you should be promoting? I would say that makes you look just as scummy, IF NOT MORE, than they are! Unless you are with them and maybe you should come back and pay the people you took advantage of
That maybe your experience and sorry that has happened to you. I only defended myself because you attacked me and assumed things and why should I except that abuse. Not called for and just goes to show how immature some can be.

That maybe your experience and sorry that has happened to you. I only defended myself because you attacked me and assumed things and why should I except that abuse. Not called for and just goes to show how immature some can be.
Politics when we were all scrued over? Not to mention them asking us to post fake reviews, which none of us did and that was probably another reason for the scruing over. They were ran out of every single forum they were on and I would know first hand as I watched it all happen. So if you find that something you want to push out there to people, so be it, but I certainly will not sit back here and watch that bull shit go on after what they did here and have done elsewhere. Not to mention putting reps in the worst position and losing credibility because they took peoples' money and did not ship out products to them! SO YEAH, IM PRETTY PISSED OFF you are on here pushing that kind of shit! So cut the bull shit about being offended! YOU are offended because your feelings were hurt? How about ALL the people that got royally F*$ked over??? You think they are offended??? GTFO of here with that!

Politics when we were all scrued over? Not to mention them asking us to post fake reviews, which none of us did and that was probably another reason for the scruing over. They were ran out of every single forum they were on and I would know first hand as I watched it all happen. So if you find that something you want to push out there to people, so be it, but I certainly will not sit back here and watch that bull shit go on after what they did here and have done elsewhere. Not to mention putting reps in the worst position and losing credibility because they took peoples' money and did not ship out products to them! SO YEAH, IM PRETTY PISSED OFF you are on here pushing that kind of shit! So cut the bull shit about being offended! YOU are offended because your feelings were hurt? How about ALL the people that got royally F*$ked over??? You think they are offended??? GTFO of here with that!
I here your pain. Over the years I too have been screwed over. Lost a lot of money through trying to source legit hgh either product never arrived or just got fake shit. Took about 6 months to a good one and been going strong two years now. Then also have been burnt on steroids also either fake products take money and run or underdosed/or product not what was on the label eg labeled deca and find out it was test. This is just the nature of the game I except that and yes it pisses me off. But I do not lash out at others which is uncalled for. You can vent that is fair but leave it at that. Again i was just posting my experience with finestgears. Who knowns maybe my third order will not come and I get screwed. That is just the risks we take.

I am a bit offended that you say my character in question? It would be like me calling you a knob without knowing anything about you. As I said I really do not give a F--k about the politics of this forum. I am just a regular guy telling my experience about products I have ordered.
There are many people who were negatively effected by them and not just here. This has nothing to do with politics, this has to do with so many angry (rightfully so) people that were misled and taken advantage of. So I am not sure what you would expect to happen once you read these experiences and how it looks and appears. If you were in that position and had that kind of thing happen to only have someone come on out of the blue and start pushing them, I have a pretty good feeling you would be pretty upset too. You cannot say how you would handle it until it actually happened, not to mention you not knowing the extent of what occurred. For them to also put their reps in positions to lose credibility, that is damning to people who build reputations on being honest and trustworthy people. The responses given are beyond understandable

New to this forum. I actually discovered this site from the link at Finest Gears. I just received two boxes of Beligas Anavar which was my first order from them. It arrived super fast after paying via Zelle. The codes check out on Beligas. Should I assume they are fake? Do I need to send a sample to Janoshik before consuming? I have an order with Ashop and it will be my last, it hasn't even shipped in two weeks and was supposed to be domestic US. Also, the way I found Finest Gears is because Beligas links directly to them when you try to shop on their site. Why does Beligas do this if they are selling fake products?

New to this forum. I actually discovered this site from the link at Finest Gears. I just received two boxes of Beligas Anavar which was my first order from them. It arrived super fast after paying via Zelle. The codes check out on Beligas. Should I assume they are fake? Do I need to send a sample to Janoshik before consuming? I have an order with Ashop and it will be my last, it hasn't even shipped in two weeks and was supposed to be domestic US. Also, the way I found Finest Gears is because Beligas links directly to them when you try to shop on their site. Why does Beligas do this if they are selling fake products?
@BerndV anything you get from fitnestgears is under question because they are not reliable.

finestgears.to had some bad feedback and reviews, they were removed on anabolex and never came back.

You could have counterfeit with real batch numbers and fake gear.

The question is why don't you order from domestic-supply.com or ugfreak.to? both are reliable and alternatives.