Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fitness newbie needs advice

Teresa24

Hey I am 24 and 5'8 and 120 pounds. I am very toned and cute though, built good. My husband is in great shape and uses tons of steroids like many of the guys on here. He has been training for 10 years and I am completely new to this. For 3 months i have eaten clean and done at home workouts and started going to the gym with my guy. he wants to get me on steroids too, but i am worried. need tips

Hey I am 24 and 5'8 and 120 pounds. I am very toned and cute though, built good. My husband is in great shape and uses tons of steroids like many of the guys on here. He has been training for 10 years and I am completely new to this. For 3 months i have eaten clean and done at home workouts and started going to the gym with my guy. he wants to get me on steroids too, but i am worried. need tips

If he wants you to get on steroids, better he give you SARMS to start. Start with 12 weeks of SARMS, if you feel its something you like, do a 2nd sarms cycle and after that consider steroids. AAS is serious!

If you aren’t competing for a career or work within special operations command - don’t fuck yourself up.

I do not recommend SARMs nor would I ever recommend AAS.

You’re 24, live your life though however you want.

I would never in my life recommend steroids for my wife, sister, daughter, female client, etc. unless they needed it for their careers and to support their lives.

you don't need steroids right now, you aren't close to being ready. put in the hours first, you have a ton of room to improve

you need a good workout program, not steroids

you need to not use steroids... i cant believe he would even be pushing you towards that... thats pretty fucked up ... sarms are one thing and would be fine but you have no reason nor business using steroids

If you are worried then you should not be using them. Unless you plan on competing, you don't need them anyways. Just stick to your plan since you are so new to fitness.

You have a long way to go eat right train hard rest as much as possible and the rest will fall in place, maybe later down the road try sarms first to a feel for ped

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli Video The importance of unity in the Fitness Community: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Unveiling Dylan Gemelli's Favorite Fitness Influencer Picks Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 543 - Fake fitness on Youtube and Instagram, just to be viral Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown NapsGear : Ready…Set…Sweat! New Year’s Resolution Fitness Guide Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 520 - Balancing relationships and Fitness grind Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear: 10 Budget-Friendly Ways to Fuel Your Body For Your Fitness Goals Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: 12 REASONS PEOPLE FAIL AT FITNESS Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: How Fast Do You Lose Fitness? Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown How to Get Back on Track When You’ve Fallen Off the Fitness Train Steroids and SARMS 6
dylangemelli Elite Fitness Podcast Business and Cycles with Dylan Gemelli and Ricky V Rock Part 2 Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Elite Fitness Podcast Fitness Business and Cycles with Dylan Gemelli and Ricky V Rock Part 1 Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Elite Fitness Podcast Episode #18 The Matt Lane Interview Part 2 Of 2 Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Elite Fitness Podcast with guest Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
M Quarantine Fitness 2020 Steroids and SARMS 9
D best instagram fitness chicks to follow Steroids and SARMS 9
K having quarterly fitness goals Steroids and SARMS 10
Beefster300 Newbie cycle help Steroids and SARMS 1
kyst__ Approved Log Newbie Log First Cycle Steroids and SARMS 51
A newbie cycle for 35 year old Steroids and SARMS 19
eternalzunshine Approved Log Eternalzunshines Newbie Log Steroids and SARMS 104
A Best steroids for 30 year old newbie Steroids and SARMS 21
B Newbie to sarms, some issues happening Steroids and SARMS 19
F Yk11, sr9009 and RAD newbie Steroids and SARMS 20
M Question from a newbie looking for guidance Steroids and SARMS 28
H Best endurance sarms for newbie Steroids and SARMS 17
C Napsgear newbie happy Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Common mistakes made my rookie/newbie steroid users: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
A Geneza pharma okay for newbie? Steroids and SARMS 16
L Guidance for a newbie sarms Steroids and SARMS 14
A Newbie to sarms Steroids and SARMS 13
K Newbie sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
C 5X5 newbie questions Steroids and SARMS 5
C Complete Newbie Steroids and SARMS 20
S crossfit for newbie chick Steroids and SARMS 8
S best sarms brand for newbie like me Steroids and SARMS 8
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #12 : Rest Periods That EVERY Elite Bodybuilder Needs! Steroids and SARMS 18
D Football player needs advice on pre game steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
Y Younger person needs sarms Steroids and SARMS 20
D Rookie needs guidance. Steroids and SARMS 26
E Runner needs sarms help Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: 2 Things Every Steroid User Needs Steroids and SARMS 17
J Adjusting dietary needs on sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
S 24 year old needs sarms Steroids and SARMS 15
J Nordic needs help with sarms Steroids and SARMS 9
U skinny fat guy needs sarms help Steroids and SARMS 7
Vision Approved Discover the best online store that will help you with your Anabolic needs needs www.PuritySourceLabs.ru Steroids and SARMS 53
V Protein needs on cycle (tren) Steroids and SARMS 12