Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question from a newbie looking for guidance

mqc1079

Newbie here! I am 43 years old and currently take Ozemic and diet for weht loss (has lost 20lbs over last month), 6'1 and down to 206lbs currently. I also started TRT last month and inject Test-c twice a week. I noticed that I have lost muscle mass and having a tough time gaining it. Wonder what people would remend regarding a stack on top of my Test-C. I was thinking a 6 or 8 week stack to include Deca, Winny, etc. It has been about 20 years since I last did a cycle.

Open to suggestions. I appreciate all of your input. Thank you in advance!

Are you on doctor prescribed trt or self trt ? What is the dose of the test cyp ?
I think it would be way to early to run anything as the testosterone hasn't even had a chance to really build up.

Doctor trt is tricky and anything other then trt dose is considered a blast and the doc will know and find out if you aren't upfront about it.

Unless you are with a clinic and Have access to be put on other aas compounds.

Also are you on and AI and the dose ?

I would hold off and do blood work 3 months after starting trt to assess a baseline for lipid profile and a comprehensive metabolic pannel.

If you are on a drug to lose weight decca would not make sense with its estrogen conversion ratio and it will cause you to hold alot of water weight.

You are going to mess yourself by tossing to many compounds at yourself in one shot.

My suggestion is hold off and let the trt take effect and stay on current medication for weight loss.

Tbol, primo, masteron, anavar imo makes sense. I would avoid the winny as it can cause alot of joint pain and issues not the right move out the gate.

Just imo that is what i suggest and think.

topps gave you a lot of info

also with ozempic it isn't a long term solution for weight loss. most people who use it gain everything back and more. you cannot keep taking it, it does too much damage to your gut health. i would recommend you stop using it asap.

Are you on doctor prescribed trt or self trt ? What is the dose of the test cyp ?
I think it would be way to early to run anything as the testosterone hasn't even had a chance to really build up.

Doctor trt is tricky and anything other then trt dose is considered a blast and the doc will know and find out if you aren't upfront about it.

Unless you are with a clinic and Have access to be put on other aas compounds.

Also are you on and AI and the dose ?

I would hold off and do blood work 3 months after starting trt to assess a baseline for lipid profile and a comprehensive metabolic pannel.

If you are on a drug to lose weight decca would not make sense with its estrogen conversion ratio and it will cause you to hold alot of water weight.

You are going to mess yourself by tossing to many compounds at yourself in one shot.

My suggestion is hold off and let the trt take effect and stay on current medication for weight loss.

Tbol, primo, masteron, anavar imo makes sense. I would avoid the winny as it can cause alot of joint pain and issues not the right move out the gate.

Just imo that is what i suggest and think.

Thank you so much for your help. I am on 180 test c per week, injections are on Tuesday and Friday.

I am not on an AI yet as the clinic told me that they wanted to see the blood levels before adding it. But they will if needed. I was thinking about asking for an AI and increasing my weekly to 275/300mg test.

I appreciate your input on waiting to add another compound as I think that makes the most sense.

topps gave you a lot of info

also with ozempic it isn't a long term solution for weight loss. most people who use it gain everything back and more. you cannot keep taking it, it does too much damage to your gut health. i would recommend you stop using it asap.
Thank you. While using Ozempic I have stuck to a very healthy diet which I think will help, even when off of Ozempic.

Thank you. While using Ozempic I have stuck to a very healthy diet which I think will help, even when off of Ozempic.
the thing with diet and exercise is however you are going to get to where you want/need to be must be sustainable. If you’re on a diet, plan to be on that diet for life. If you don’t think you could do it for life, then it is the wrong program for you, time to make adjustments. Ozempic gonna crush you’re appetite for now but it isn’t going to reprogram your habits. Once you come off and the appetite comes back your body is going to say “I don’t ever want to be that starved again” and it’s going to double the fat stores your body would have normally done. Steve is right drop the Ozempic, get yourself some good Neruo-sculpting programs and work on reprogramming your habits and neruo pathways. Then find a diet that you can live with for life.

Thank you so much for your help. I am on 180 test c per week, injections are on Tuesday and Friday.

I am not on an AI yet as the clinic told me that they wanted to see the blood levels before adding it. But they will if needed. I was thinking about asking for an AI and increasing my weekly to 275/300mg test.

I appreciate your input on waiting to add another compound as I think that makes the most sense.
Do not increase the dose yet you haven't had bloods yet and don't know what your lipids look like or estrogen free and total t etc you have to be patient and wait for that blood work to come back.

Increasing to that amount 275-300mg that is a small cycle and isn't good for your body and internals to increase your androgens that high. Trt is a life long commitment, blasting a higher amount 1-2 times a year for 10-12 weeks would be fine but long term keeping test that high could be harmful. Just keep that in mind.

Newbie here! I am 43 years old and currently take Ozemic and diet for weht loss (has lost 20lbs over last month), 6'1 and down to 206lbs currently. I also started TRT last month and inject Test-c twice a week. I noticed that I have lost muscle mass and having a tough time gaining it. Wonder what people would remend regarding a stack on top of my Test-C. I was thinking a 6 or 8 week stack to include Deca, Winny, etc. It has been about 20 years since I last did a cycle.

hi @mqc1079 welcome to anabolex.

To start off since you're already taking ozempic I won't comment on the negative sides with it since you are handling them if you're taking Semaglutide on and off.

Starting on top of your TRT is complicated but very possible.

I suggest a blast and cruise situation where you cruise on TRT and blast with a cycle.

The cycle would be this. + means added

Week 1-16
TRT testosterone cypionate 180mgs/week
+200mgs testosterone cypionate/week
50mgs anavar/day (week 1-8)
50mgs winstrol/day (week 9-16)
5mgs aromasin/eod (estrogen support due to higher testostrone)
7caps n2guard/day (organ liver support a must on a cycle)

After 16 weeks you go back to TRT dose.

Now, the problem here is we don't see your LOG journal so we don't know what your training diet exercise cardio supplement regiment is. It's VERy important you post a log journal diary for us to see and review so we can guide you here. You don't need to wait for cycle to start this, you can start a TRT log now as you prep for cycle so we can adjust things for you.

example log from @Simon

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

deca no need, add testosterone to this TRT with an oral like var
and you need to post a LOG asap

I dont see the point of deca, just higher testosterone and an oral IMO for you
LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG NOW

I would add 200mgs testosterone to the TRT base and 50mgs anvaar with n2guard
and add your LOG journal right now TRT log

sweet you starting hard
dont use deca it will give you deca dick
stick to what works, which is more testosterone and an easy to control oral like anavar with organ support like n2guard
please please share log journal for TRT Log today already dont wait on nothing

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

truth is before you even start a cycle, we should see your TRT Log journal to see what diet training and life you leading and how it will impact the cycle and whats best for you

@Ulter is right, we do need to see a LOG journal from you like simon has which is professional and detailed and can be adjusted.

On your cycle I recommend more testosterone +test cyp and ed anavar with ed organ support n2guard and of course AI anti estrogen like aromasin.

Nope. Not a fan of diabetic drugs