Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about Sermorelin (Newbie)

Nagini

Hey guys,

I feel super lucky to have found this forum before using the Sermorelin I ordered from Sports Technology Labs. I've already accepted that I got ripped off lol. But I don't want to give up because I know there are actual trusted companies out there.

I've never taken anything other than regular OTC supps but after researching peptides and the low probability of any real negative side effects I thought it might be worth a shot!

Any advice on where to get quality Sermorelin would be greatly appreciated as I have no clue what I'm doing and don't wanna fuck myself up.

Thanks in advance! :)

Unbrella Labs hands down.

Check out my recent and first peptide experience include Sermorelin. I’m not 100%sold on the compound itself yet but I know the stuff I bought from Umbrella Labs was legit.

Slept like a baby and my recovery was solid. Now…it’s important to point out I was also using BPC-157 & TB500 and not Sermorelin alone and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt the UL products work because I have been off them for three weeks’ish now and everything hurts more loli

Thread 'Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin)'
https://anabolex.com/community/threads/mavs-1st-peptide-experience-bpc-157-tb-500-sermorelin.11047/

The best quality out there is certainly with Umbrella Labs... I love RCS and they are as reputable as they come, but especially with peptides, noone beats Umbrella...

Here is a video I have done on semorelin

Hey guys,

I feel super lucky to have found this forum before using the Sermorelin I ordered from Sports Technology Labs. I've already accepted that I got ripped off lol. But I don't want to give up because I know there are actual trusted companies out there.

I've never taken anything other than regular OTC supps but after researching peptides and the low probability of any real negative side effects I thought it might be worth a shot!

Any advice on where to get quality Sermorelin would be greatly appreciated as I have no clue what I'm doing and don't wanna fuck myself up.

Thanks in advance! :)
@Nagini i dont think Sermorelin works for many guys and whats the point of it? its over played. Sports technology labs is a scammer anyhow so forget them.

Now, that being said why do you want to use Sermorelin? give us a breakdown of your cycle goals and your situation.

Unbrella Labs hands down.

Check out my recent and first peptide experience include Sermorelin. I’m not 100%sold on the compound itself yet but I know the stuff I bought from Umbrella Labs was legit.

Slept like a baby and my recovery was solid. Now…it’s important to point out I was also using BPC-157 & TB500 and not Sermorelin alone and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt the UL products work because I have been off them for three weeks’ish now and everything hurts more loli

Thread 'Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin)'
https://anabolex.com/community/threads/mavs-1st-peptide-experience-bpc-157-tb-500-sermorelin.11047/
Thanks you for the information! I’ll check your video out 😎👍🏼

@Nagini i dont think Sermorelin works for many guys and whats the point of it? its over played. Sports technology labs is a scammer anyhow so forget them.

Now, that being said why do you want to use Sermorelin? give us a breakdown of your cycle goals and your situation.
Hey man thanks for replying! I’ve never been on any cycle of any kind. Only OTC supplements like creatine, glutamine, collagen, etc.

I’ve always been nervous about doing harm to my health so I haven’t ventured into trying anything heavier. But I’m seeing that peptides seem to be a low risk way of enhancing my physique, workout power, sleep, and overall well being. I guess I’m attracted to them because they seem “safer” than anabolics.

I guess I don’t really know what I’m doing and just looking for guidance. I’m 5’6” 185 lbs and I gain muscle really easily but my metabolism isn’t as fast as I’d like it to be so it’s hard for me to lean out and stay there. I’d have to eat like 1500 calories a day forever if I wanted to do that and I enjoy food too much for that bullshit 🤣

Any help would be great! Thank you

The best quality out there is certainly with Umbrella Labs... I love RCS and they are as reputable as they come, but especially with peptides, noone beats Umbrella...

Here is a video I have done on semorelin

Holy shit man! Super informative! Thanks so much! I’m going to look into Ipamorelin as well. I’m thinking maybe those two will be a nice starter stack? Thanks again

we've got you covered on here

i have used umbrella and napsgear products for years. i can vouch for them 100%

it will be an Epic log Journal
I'm really looking forward to reading it

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

its a good idea to stack sermorelin with ghrp or another peptide
try it out and let us know how it goes