Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gastric bypass surgery and steroid

39Jamar

I recently had an operation which was a gastric bypass surgery. I'm 39 years old and my health is pretty good I don't have high blood pressure or cholesterol problems. I'm currently 90 kg and have lost quite a bit of weight. Looking to add steroids to help me gain some weight back but good way. has anyone use steroids after this type of surgery with success

i would not use steroids after this type of surgery due to inflammation risks. you will want to give it more time before you mess with them

Don't use steroids after surgery for at least 6 months, take time off and train naturally. Get your own health in order, steroids not a joke.

I recently had an operation which was a gastric bypass surgery. I'm 39 years old and my health is pretty good I don't have high blood pressure or cholesterol problems. I'm currently 90 kg and have lost quite a bit of weight. Looking to add steroids to help me gain some weight back but good way. has anyone use steroids after this type of surgery with success
you really shouldn't even be lifting heavy after that surgery. talk to your doctor

How recent??

Don't take steroids, give time, try CARDAZOL-natural pre-workout product for stamina,cardio,fat loss,energy and OSTAZOL-natural post workout test booster for strength from bannednutrition.com