Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer genuinely curious about all the hate for pureanabolics.bz

I just asked again what do you want for evidence I never claimed to have evidence I asked what do you think would be evidence and yet agin you didn't say what you thought would prove I'm not the owner you just said where's the evidence. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS EVIDENCE I'M NOT THE OWNER AND ILL SEND IT. I'm not addressing the IP again I've already stated multiple time that I use a VPN and why I use a VPN.
Is the vpn in the same region or roundabout proximity with the owner of that company ? That would be a weird coincidence if it was close to the owner, most people with a vpn select a very random location far away from where they actually are.

Is the vpn in the same region or roundabout proximity with the owner of that company ? That would be a weird coincidence if it was close to the owner, most people with a vpn select a very random location far away from where they actually are.
My VPN automatically chooses the fastest server, I can choose a different server but it usually makes it pretty slow and websites take forever to load, even when I'm not using a VPN I always use my phone so the IP would be whatever verizon assigned at the time, Verizon uses dynamic IP meaning it may be different day to day or it could be the same for months. I use Turbo VPN and it usually connects me to an east coast server wich is as far away as you can get from my location while still being a US server.

My VPN automatically chooses the fastest server, I can choose a different server but it usually makes it pretty slow and websites take forever to load, even when I'm not using a VPN I always use my phone so the IP would be whatever verizon assigned at the time, Verizon uses dynamic IP meaning it may be different day to day or it could be the same for months. I use Turbo VPN and it usually connects me to an east coast server wich is as far away as you can get from my location while still being a US server.
but from this you can see why we would assume you're defending pureanabolics and you have his IP range, you can see how we would think its you? same guy or shill for him
you can see how we are reasonable in what we have been saying

but from this you can see why we would assume you're defending pureanabolics and you have his IP range, you can see how we would think its you? same guy or shill for him
you can see how we are reasonable in what we have been saying
You can believe what you want, I know I'm not the owner and I'm not shilling for him. I even said in a previous post maybe I just got lucky that I didn't get ripped off because I made a small order and the last gear I ordered was from meta-pharma. I came on here and asked a question about a source that had great reviews on other boards and bad reviews here and asked why, I then reported I got the gear and then posted my labs after using it. Do with that what you want. I don't care if anyone on this forum uses this source and I'm not telling anyone they should use the source I stated what my experience was. I will say it again tell me what you would like to see for proof that I'm not the owner and I will send it.

You can believe what you want, I know I'm not the owner and I'm not shilling for him. I even said in a previous post maybe I just got lucky that I didn't get ripped off because I made a small order and the last gear I ordered was from meta-pharma. I came on here and asked a question about a source that had great reviews on other boards and bad reviews here and asked why, I then reported I got the gear and then posted my labs after using it. Do with that what you want. I don't care if anyone on this forum uses this source and I'm not telling anyone they should use the source I stated what my experience was. I will say it again tell me what you would like to see for proof that I'm not the owner and I will send it.
but we are saying your ip is on the same range as his, dont you think thats hella suspect?

No because I use a VPN when connected to WIFI and when I'm not connected to WIFI I'm using my cellphone and cellphone providers us DHCP which assigns IP addresses as needed meening the device will not have the same IP address every time it's on the internet, it would be suspicious of we had the same MAC address meaning we were logging on using the same device

but we are saying your ip is on the same range as his, dont you think thats hella suspect?
I will tell you this as well even if I'm not using my VPN connected to my WIFI since I use Verizon for my home internet the IP for my router gives a location in the state I live in but about 4 hours away from where I actually live, I am willing to send proof I'm not the owner if you can tell me what you think would be sufficient proof as long as it isn't something that is going to give my actual identity, because you can see why it wouldn't be smart to give my identity to someone I don't know on a steroid forum.

I will tell you this as well even if I'm not using my VPN connected to my WIFI since I use Verizon for my home internet the IP for my router gives a location in the state I live in but about 4 hours away from where I actually live, I am willing to send proof I'm not the owner if you can tell me what you think would be sufficient proof as long as it isn't something that is going to give my actual identity, because you can see why it wouldn't be smart to give my identity to someone I don't know on a steroid forum.
so you you have evidence you're using a VPn and you're not pureanabolics? feel free to DM me but I'm in doubts honestly

so you you have evidence you're using a VPn and you're not pureanabolics? feel free to DM me but I'm in doubts honestly
Tell me what the fuck you want to see for fucking evidence I've said it like 10 time and you just keep saying where's the evidence without saying what the fuck you want for evidence Jesus christ how many time can I ask you to tell me what you fucking think would be sufficient evidence and you just keep saying you haven't showed any evidence.

I just connected to my VPN and took a screen shot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240701_192012_Turbo VPN.jpg
    Screenshot_20240701_192012_Turbo VPN.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 2
Top Bottom