Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer genuinely curious about all the hate for pureanabolics.bz

actually you implied you have proof that you're not pureanabolics and would share it via DM
do you have any evidence?
and how do we know you're not doxxing ?
No you originally asked if I had proof and I said to tell me what you think would be proof and I would send it to you, the fact that I'm posting anyone's information should be proof I'm not doxxing. I don't even have the ability to see anyone's information I'm not a hacker.

No you originally asked if I had proof and I said to tell me what you think would be proof and I would send it to you, the fact that I'm posting anyone's information should be proof I'm not doxxing. I don't even have the ability to see anyone's information I'm not a hacker.
seems like you had proof this is what I thought you meant
that you have irrefutable proof you're not pureanabolics
hard to say if you dont right

and doxxing is not good you shouldn't do it

seems like you had proof this is what I thought you meant
that you have irrefutable proof you're not pureanabolics
hard to say if you dont right

and doxxing is not good you shouldn't do it
If you can tell me something you think is proof I will send it, I'm not just going to start sending personal information to someone I don't on a steroid forum. I know doxxing isn't good and that's why I'm not doing it, I have nothing to gain from posting a strangers information on the internet I may be an asshole but I'm not a complete piece of shit.

If you can tell me something you think is proof I will send it, I'm not just going to start sending personal information to someone I don't on a steroid forum. I know doxxing isn't good and that's why I'm not doing it, I have nothing to gain from posting a strangers information on the internet I may be an asshole but I'm not a complete piece of shit.
yes i also saw you said you got proof so where is it at? or you lying again?

yes i also saw you said you got proof so where is it at? or you lying again?
When I was first asked if I could prove I wasn't the owner this is what I said
"Send me a DM with what you want for proof I'm not the owner and if it isn't something ridiculous I'll send it to you in a DM and you can let the rest of the people on here know I'm not the owner" at no point did I ever just claim to have proof I have asked about 5 times what do you think would be sufficient proof, so again if you can think of something that isn't a ridiculous ask I will post it but I'm not just going to start posting random shit hoping it proves I'm not the owner.

When did I say "I have proof" I said if you have something you think would be proof I would send it
When I was first asked if I could prove I wasn't the owner this is what I said
"Send me a DM with what you want for proof I'm not the owner and if it isn't something ridiculous I'll send it to you in a DM and you can let the rest of the people on here know I'm not the owner" at no point did I ever just claim to have proof I have asked about 5 times what do you think would be sufficient proof, so again if you can think of something that isn't a ridiculous ask I will post it but I'm not just going to start posting random shit hoping it proves I'm not the owner.
so arent you being nonsensical and promoting pureanabolics when you share the IP range ? then you threaten to doxx guys
not cool
and you dont provide the proof you promised us why?

so arent you being nonsensical and promoting pureanabolics when you share the IP range ? then you threaten to doxx guys
not cool
and you dont provide the proof you promised us why?
I said to tell me what you want for proof like 6 time already and you just keep saying where's the proof without telling me what you think would be proof, I don't care about the ip range I use a VPN the IP address you find on this comment will show I'm in Tokyo Japan. And I never once threatened to fucking doxx anyone you are the one that said he was going to post my IP and email and then accused me of doing it. Jesus fucking christ go back and read the comments I never threatened another member I never threatened to expose any members and I never threatened to expose any sources the only one threatening to post anyone's information was you.

I said to tell me what you want for proof like 6 time already and you just keep saying where's the proof without telling me what you think would be proof, I don't care about the ip range I use a VPN the IP address you find on this comment will show I'm in Tokyo Japan. And I never once threatened to fucking doxx anyone you are the one that said he was going to post my IP and email and then accused me of doing it. Jesus fucking christ go back and read the comments I never threatened another member I never threatened to expose any members and I never threatened to expose any sources the only one threatening to post anyone's information was you.
so honestly it seems you are trying to doxx people and threaten them
why are you doing that?
so you are using VPN? why you scared?

so honestly it seems you are trying to doxx people and threaten them
why are you doing that?
so you are using VPN? why you scared?
How am I trying to doxx anyone, I have no way of seeing anyone's information I'm not a hacker and I have no reason or motivation or knowledge of how to get anyone's information, Honestly the only reason I know my own IP is because my VPN tells me the IP address it's using. As far as why I use a VPN, I buy steroids online from UGL's and discuss it on forums that anyone can look at you should be using a vpn as well I highly suggest everyone on here use a VPN because it adds a extra layer of security and anonymity and I travel for work and I don't know if you've ever tried to going on the internet in a country that restricts and monitors internet activity but the VPN allows you to access content that is restricted in that country or even just watch US Netflix, it's something you don't really think about but Netflix is different in every country. Look I'm trying to reset and stay calm and not talk shit, it's incredibly frustrating when I'm really just someone who used a source that isn't approved on here and didn't get scammed. If you go back and read I have not threatened anyone I have talked shit and for that I apologize I was out of line I assure you I have no intentions of trying to expose anyone. Again I am willing to send you or another moderator proof I'm not the owner if you can tell me what you think would be proof I will send it because I honestly don't know what you want to see.

Top Bottom