Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer genuinely curious about all the hate for pureanabolics.bz

There it is, you accuse me of being someone I'm not and then threaten to dox me, and you wonder why everyone on every other forum has nothing good to say about anabolex and evolutionary, you shove your top 3 sources down everyone's throat that asked about any source I've even seen the mods on here calling approved sources scammers when it wasn't one of the top 3. This is why this forum is a joke, every forum has their own approved source list and insists that their approved sources are the best out there except this is the only forum that has mods threatening to dox people that use sources that arent one of their approved sources.
@slim0983 i think you should know that when you shit talk, you're an idiot that clearly owns pureanabolics
i see you really showing your colors
your IP matches the owner of pureanabolics.bz thats why
its a FACT you are a shill
OWNED

and you should just go away moron no one likes you, you insulted me for no reason and you insulted other members mods and vips, you're just a fool and no one likes you

@slim0983 just insulted our community, threatened to doxx our members
you should be ashamed of yourself
very much pureanabolics -like way to behave, thats what that guy did too

if you're not pureanabolics, you def work for him

@slim0983 just insulted our community, threatened to doxx our members
you should be ashamed of yourself
very much pureanabolics -like way to behave, thats what that guy did too

if you're not pureanabolics, you def work for him
I didn't threaten to dox anyone you fucking moron read that shit again your other little bitch moderator starboy is the one that said he was going to post my IP and email and the fact that this little fucking retard said my IP matches the owner of pureanabolics tells me for fact that the dumb fuck has no clue what he's fucking talking about fuck you and your shitty little forum.

I didn't threaten to dox anyone you fucking moron read that shit again your other little bitch moderator starboy is the one that said he was going to post my IP and email and the fact that this little fucking retard said my IP matches the owner of pureanabolics tells me for fact that the dumb fuck has no clue what he's fucking talking about fuck you and your shitty little forum.
@slim0983 no, you threatened to doxx and expose sources saying they are bad and pureanabolics is good.
You threatening and insulting members, looks like you exposed yourself for being a shill and owner of the company.
Shame on you, you could have handled it more professional, there was no need to threaten others with doxxing and lying about IP addresses and insulting.

@slim0983 no, you threatened to doxx and expose sources saying they are bad and pureanabolics is good.
You threatening and insulting members, looks like you exposed yourself for being a shill and owner of the company.
Shame on you, you could have handled it more professional, there was no need to threaten others with doxxing and lying about IP addresses and insulting.
Show me the comment where I said I was going to expose anyone, because you are the one that said you were going to post my information. I never once said anything about posting anybodies information and I never said your sources were bad, if you think I did you need to go back and read what I said a little slower or maybe get your boyfriend to explain it to you because you seem to have some issues with reading comprehension. This is what you said "@slim0983 the owner of pureanabolics, his IP and email is going to be posted" now show me where I said anything even remotely close to that.

Show me the comment where I said I was going to expose anyone, because you are the one that said you were going to post my information. I never once said anything about posting anybodies information and I never said your sources were bad, if you think I did you need to go back and read what I said a little slower or maybe get your boyfriend to explain it to you because you seem to have some issues with reading comprehension. This is what you said "@slim0983 the owner of pureanabolics, his IP and email is going to be posted" now show me where I said anything even remotely close to that.
@slim0983 you said you will doxx many and you insulted the community and your IP does match the owner of pureanabolics who was here before shit talking
so you deny you're the owner of pureanabolics.bz? say it out loud shill

@slim0983 you should NOt threaten to doxx members or sources thats not cool
you should NOT insult members VIPs or mods, not cool

@slim0983 can you prove you're not the owner of pureanabolics?
im open to see proof

@slim0983 you should NOt threaten to doxx members or sources thats not cool
you should NOT insult members VIPs or mods, not cool

@slim0983 can you prove you're not the owner of pureanabolics?
im open to see proof
Show me one comment where I said I would dox anyone it didn't happen , no shit it's not cool I wouldn't dox anybody ever for any reason. You other moderator starboy is the one that said he was going to post my IP addresses and my email if you would like to lecture someone about doxing maybe talk to starboy someone who is a moderator about threatening to dox members. I wouldn't talk shit to members VIPs or mods if they hadn't immediately started talking shit to me accusing me of being the owner or being paid to post. Send me a DM with what you want for proof I'm not the owner and if it isn't something ridiculous I'll send it to you in a DM and you can let the rest of the people on here know I'm not the owner

Show me one comment where I said I would dox anyone it didn't happen , no shit it's not cool I wouldn't dox anybody ever for any reason. You other moderator starboy is the one that said he was going to post my IP addresses and my email if you would like to lecture someone about doxing maybe talk to starboy someone who is a moderator about threatening to dox members. I wouldn't talk shit to members VIPs or mods if they hadn't immediately started talking shit to me accusing me of being the owner or being paid to post. Send me a DM with what you want for proof I'm not the owner and if it isn't something ridiculous I'll send it to you in a DM and you can let the rest of the people on here know I'm not the owner
@slim0983 2 clear pages back shows you threatening and insulting our community and VIPs and moderators you can just look back
why are you threatening and insulting our community?

sure DM me
but for now we need to see proof you're not the owner of pureanabolics @slim0983 I'm open to seeing it

@slim0983 2 clear pages back shows you threatening and insulting our community and VIPs and moderators you can just look back
why are you threatening and insulting our community?

sure DM me
but for now we need to see proof you're not the owner of pureanabolics @slim0983 I'm open to seeing it
Show me the quoted text of me threatening anyone I have not made one threat, insulting someone's intelligence is not threatening, you and starboy both said I threatened to dox members and sources and I didn't, if you think I did show me the quoted text of me threatening someone. What proof do you want that I'm not the owner, since you clearly don't actually have my IP or the IP of the owner to compare the 2 or you would already know they are different

Show me the quoted text of me threatening anyone I have not made one threat, insulting someone's intelligence is not threatening, you and starboy both said I threatened to dox members and sources and I didn't, if you think I did show me the quoted text of me threatening someone. What proof do you want that I'm not the owner, since you clearly don't actually have my IP or the IP of the owner to compare the 2 or you would already know they are different
go look above tis there, you threatening members and moderators and VIPs
and insulting the community
but I do think you shill for pureanabolics and you didnt message me or DM me proof as you said you can
never got it, which makes me thing you busted as the pureanabolics.bz owner

go look above tis there, you threatening members and moderators and VIPs
and insulting the community
but I do think you shill for pureanabolics and you didnt message me or DM me proof as you said you can
never got it, which makes me thing you busted as the pureanabolics.bz owner
Maybe you need someone to read it to you as well I asked what kind of proof do you want I'm jot going to start sending you random shit trying to prove I'm not the owner and again I never made a single fucking threat I talked shit and told that dumbfuck Starboy to suck my dick wich is not a threat and there is not a single time I said I was going to expose anyone maybe you're just as much of a fucking moron as Starboy.

Maybe you need someone to read it to you as well I asked what kind of proof do you want I'm jot going to start sending you random shit trying to prove I'm not the owner and again I never made a single fucking threat I talked shit and told that dumbfuck Starboy to suck my dick wich is not a threat and there is not a single time I said I was going to expose anyone maybe you're just as much of a fucking moron as Starboy.
@slim0983 you said in your previous posts you would show us that you're not the owner of pureanabolics, fine do that via DM but so far I spoke to @GHgut4life you showed him nothing
which is suspect and really proves our theory right that you are involved with pureanabolics.bz and got exposed
thats why you here so angry, being exposed sucks
but man up, admit it and move on bro

@slim0983 you said in your previous posts you would show us that you're not the owner of pureanabolics, fine do that via DM but so far I spoke to @GHgut4life you showed him nothing
which is suspect and really proves our theory right that you are involved with pureanabolics.bz and got exposed
I asked him what he would like for proof and he never fucking said what he thought would be sufficient proof and as I said in my last comment I'm not going to just start sending random shit to try to prove who I am if he has something he thinks will prove im not the owner without revealing my actual identity because that wouldn't be very smart on a steroid forum. I'm not affiliated with pureanabolics other than I have used them and didn't get scammed, I'm angry because I'm really just a normal guy that asked a question and immediately started being called shill and got accused of being the owner and had a moderator threaten to post my IP address and my email address and then make the false statement saying my IP address matches the owners from when he was on here before wich is bullshit and he knows that's a fasle statement, if he could actually see IP addresses he would know they are different.

I am also not exclusively using pureanabolics that is just the first UGL I decided to use, I just placed an order from naps for some skin care cream my wife wanted I placed an with from kits4less for semaglutide for my wife and another order from meta-pharma because they are running a promo with ridiculous prices right now and have had nothing but great reviews on other forums so I took chance and placed the order, I know only one of those places is on your approved source list but they have great reviews elsewhere and just because they aren't on this forum doesn't mean they aren't good sources.

I asked him what he would like for proof and he never fucking said what he thought would be sufficient proof and as I said in my last comment I'm not going to just start sending random shit to try to prove who I am if he has something he thinks will prove im not the owner without revealing my actual identity because that wouldn't be very smart on a steroid forum. I'm not affiliated with pureanabolics other than I have used them and didn't get scammed, I'm angry because I'm really just a normal guy that asked a question and immediately started being called shill and got accused of being the owner and had a moderator threaten to post my IP address and my email address and then make the false statement saying my IP address matches the owners from when he was on here before wich is bullshit and he knows that's a fasle statement, if he could actually see IP addresses he would know they are different.
@slim0983 there is no need to swear or curse or be negative or insulting, I looked back no one insulted you here, you started it first, please dont roidrage here we all on steroids lets keep calm lol

I checked and you do seem to share the IP range of pureanabolics.bz, which is very suspect.
You mentioned before you would DM evidence you're not involved with pureanabolics, can you do that please? as I have not seen it.

@slim0983 there is no need to swear or curse or be negative or insulting, I looked back no one insulted you here, you started it first, please dont roidrage here we all on steroids lets keep calm lol

I checked and you do seem to share the IP range of pureanabolics.bz, which is very suspect.
You mentioned before you would DM evidence you're not involved with pureanabolics, can you do that please? as I have not seen it.
What would like for evidence, what do you think would be sufficient proof that I'm not affiliated with pureanabolics. As for the IP 90% of the time I'm using a vpn or TOR browser so whatever IP you see isn't actually my IP it's the IP of whatever server I'm connected to.

What would like for evidence, what do you think would be sufficient proof that I'm not affiliated with pureanabolics. As for the IP 90% of the time I'm using a vpn or TOR browser so whatever IP you see isn't actually my IP it's the IP of whatever server I'm connected to.
I would like to see evidence that you're not pureanabolics that you said you have
can you show us? DM is fine in private

I asked what you want for proof and I will send it tell me what you think is proof and I will send it to you.
actually you implied you have proof that you're not pureanabolics and would share it via DM
do you have any evidence?
and how do we know you're not doxxing ?

Top Bottom