Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goroids screwed me

leyandre

I hate to post a negative review but I have to do it this time. Goroids is a source that a lot of my buddies use and they've said they've been good to them. However lately they've been hit-or-miss. I thought I'd give them a shot and see for myself. I've been arguing with their service person for the past three weeks because they claim they shipped my item but it still never even got picked up. It says on the tracking it's still awaiting shipment. but they claim it was delivered and won't do anything about it

Domestic Supply stays consistent, and on point with not only quality, but customer service and shipping speed... you cannot go wrong with them!!

Brother give try to Napsgear.org, You'll love our experience.

Your order will be taken care on priority.

For more info please visit our store @ napsgear.org or you can pm me anytime for exiting promos/discounts and if you need any help.

Jason

Domestic Supply is who I exclusively use based upon quality and customer service being the very best I have ever encountered over all these years. They are far and away the best I have ever seen