Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW and mk2866 safe post surgery?

Seroal

I recently had surgery to remove a golf ball size non cancerous tumor out of my back
The doctor said not to weight train for atleast 5 weeks to let the wound heal and allow the stitches to come out
Would i be able to take some gw and ostarine in the mean time to help keep fat away and keep my muscle intact? Or should i just focus on getting better?

You would be better off taking bpc157 or tb500 to speed the healing process along so you can get back into the gym. I would just monitor diet and eat in a deficit and maybe lite slow pace walking if that is OK for you to do. Umbrella Labs has excellent tb500 and Bpc157. Focus on healing the injury not fat loss atm.

you can use them, but it isn't gonna kill you to not take anything and just rest

once you are back you can dive back in. a break from everything has benefits for the body

it certainly is fine to take them and they can still give you benefit while recovering...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I recently had surgery to remove a golf ball size non cancerous tumor out of my back
The doctor said not to weight train for atleast 5 weeks to let the wound heal and allow the stitches to come out
Would i be able to take some gw and ostarine in the mean time to help keep fat away and keep my muscle intact? Or should i just focus on getting better?
Cardarine no need but ostarine is make for recovery so use it

use both MKs not gw

you need rest I would look into TB500 then once you heal look into sarms cycle

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

it certainly is fine to take them and they can still give you benefit while recovering...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Dylan's layout is good......

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Using ostarine mk2866 correctly Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video The SARMS Healing Stack (MK2866, MK677, LGD4033): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Controlling Winstrol Side Effects with MK2866 and GW501516: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
J mk2866 cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
T stacking MK2866 with GW501516 Steroids and SARMS 9
P ostarine mk2866 dosages for 40 year old Steroids and SARMS 9
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #338-[SARMS] Ostarine (mk2866) Steroids and SARMS 7
Sarms4Sale MK2866 COA (Certificate of Analysis) for SARMS.FORSALE! Steroids and SARMS 7
dylangemelli Maximum MK2866 (Ostarine) Dosing: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 580 - Safe Steroid Stacks for Seniors (Boomer edition) Steroids and SARMS 18
N is s23 safe for 24 year old? Steroids and SARMS 20
R Safe sarms for 21 year old Steroids and SARMS 18
B Safe sarms options Steroids and SARMS 17
F Napsgear anavar safe? Steroids and SARMS 15
N Amount of alcohol safe with oral steroids Steroids and SARMS 20
C Trenbolone safe or not? Steroids and SARMS 19
D Is cardarine safe to use? Steroids and SARMS 15
J How safe are sarms? Steroids and SARMS 13
Jimmy Sarms and Tren. How safe is it? Steroids and SARMS 21
A safe to use crystallized gear Steroids and SARMS 15
M Steroids safe for sleep Steroids and SARMS 13
S Anabolics or SARMS safe for thyroid Steroids and SARMS 10
0 safe deca cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
B safe to use anavar? Steroids and SARMS 9
G Opened up safe and found steroids Steroids and SARMS 8
F steroids safe for kidneys Steroids and SARMS 7
C safe to use hgh while glucose is elevated? Steroids and SARMS 8
T hgh safe for females? Steroids and SARMS 9
M how many cycles per year safe? Steroids and SARMS 8
M pro hormones safe for females? Steroids and SARMS 7
J are dhea 19nor safe for hair? Steroids and SARMS 9
M sarms safe to use long term? Steroids and SARMS 9
G how safe is anavar? Steroids and SARMS 9
V is deca really mild/safe? Steroids and SARMS 4
P is sarms on trt safe? Steroids and SARMS 2
D tren safe for older guys? Steroids and SARMS 1
T eq for cardio safe dose? Steroids and SARMS 1
B tbol 100mgs dose safe? Steroids and SARMS 1
F lgd and gw safe dose Steroids and SARMS 1
J anavar only cycle safe? Steroids and SARMS 3
F NPP not safe for cycling? Steroids and SARMS 2
V testosterone enanthate/cypionate mix safe? Steroids and SARMS 2
AureliantheGreast Hi, New member new to Steroids, wondering where the best place is to buy Dianabol within the US and were to buy the proper Anti estrogenics and post Steroids and SARMS 25
J Post tren, sarms stack Steroids and SARMS 18
J Estrogen rebound weeks or months post cycle? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 33 - Injection help and help with PIP (post injection pain) Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 528 - Nutrition timing, protein, carbs, fat, post workout preworkout Steroids and SARMS 17
P Post tren, next step Steroids and SARMS 21
J Steroids Post Cycle Advice Steroids and SARMS 19
P post injection pain? Steroids and SARMS 19