Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno after testosterone and trenbolone cycle

shephard

I finished my test and tren cycle 500/500 dose mix, doing pct now with clomid HCG but I got gyno on my left nipple for sure.
It seems chest is swollen and fat what should I do? help guys

I finished my test and tren cycle 500/500 dose mix, doing pct now with clomid HCG but I got gyno on my left nipple for sure.
It seems chest is swollen and fat what should I do? help guys

If you have gyno add some letrozole asap and use yohimflame on your nipple with the gyno.

STOP USING HCG IN PCT MAN... thats the worst thing you could do!

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)

DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Drop the HCG immediately and run a proper PCT.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z Developing gyno on cycle Steroids and SARMS 23
C Does Ostarine Cause Gyno From Receptor Chem Steroids and SARMS 22
J Can feel gyno Steroids and SARMS 19
W Would you run this if gyno prone? Steroids and SARMS 19
Meow_Wolf Gyno starting up Steroids and SARMS 25
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - Chris Tuttle : Episode 73: The Best Approach for Gyno Prevention Steroids and SARMS 12
R gyno issues on low dose Steroids and SARMS 17
A ostarine gives gyno? Steroids and SARMS 12
Z Small lump is that gyno? Steroids and SARMS 15
G Gyno from sarms, warning Steroids and SARMS 11
H Prevent Gyno from coming back Steroids and SARMS 34
D Napsgear pct and gyno stacks Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Dylan Gemelli gynecomastia "gyno" surgery experience: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
C Nolvadex and gyno Steroids and SARMS 9
C anyone get gyno anxiety? Steroids and SARMS 7
G can I get back on cycle with a little gyno? Steroids and SARMS 7
W clomid helps gyno? Steroids and SARMS 9
T nolvadex vs letrozole for gyno Steroids and SARMS 7
D rad140 testolone and gyno Steroids and SARMS 8
F possible to get gyno months after cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
C gyno from pro hormones? Steroids and SARMS 7
B cycle update EQ gyno! Steroids and SARMS 10
R gyno help Steroids and SARMS 3
T ostarine caused my gyno help me Steroids and SARMS 1
O how much letrozole for gyno? Steroids and SARMS 1
B can ostarine give me gyno? Steroids and SARMS 2
B gyno low test after cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
G do not run tren and testosterone with anadrol? Steroids and SARMS 19
jj210tx Approved Log My 8 week SARMS Lgd4033 nutrobal mk677 testosterone cypionate cycle LOG Steroids and SARMS 42
NickPal Approved Log My Testosterone Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 24
NickPal Opinions on testosterone and sarms Steroids and SARMS 22
DMFE Approved Log My Testosterone, Anavar, Winstrol, Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 121
jw3man Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Equipoise Napsgear Puritysourcelabs Log Steroids and SARMS 148
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 27
J masteron, tren and testosterone truth Steroids and SARMS 20
H how would you stack in testosterone here? Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Testosterone-E 300 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 19
H hyper sensitive to testosterone Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 590 - I'm Young with Low Testosterone levels, TRT? Steroids and SARMS 19
ILVerduco Approved Log My Second Cycle Testosterone and Anavar Log Steroids and SARMS 19
F 4th cycle with testosterone need options Steroids and SARMS 21
evox267 Approved Log New cycle Testosterone Anavar Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 39
Mfischer83 Approved Log Testosterone Cypionate and Winstrol Log Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The Surprising Factors That Impact Testosterone Levels: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
N Steroids best brand of testosterone Steroids and SARMS 24
Q Primobolan + masteron + testosterone next cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
E which testosterone do you like the best? Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video The shocking connection between low testosterone and mental health: Dylan Gemelli Podcast with David Lee Steroids and SARMS 17
Ghostrider1982 Approved Log Equipoise Trenbolone Testosterone Log Steroids and SARMS 233
S Equipoise stack along with tren and testosterone Steroids and SARMS 21