Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halotestin, how-what-why-where

Jacelro

Interested in using halotestin. Heard that halo is the best oral steroid out there so excited to try it
First off where is the best place to get it?
second off what is the best dosage should I just stick to 10 mg or should I do 20 or 30?
my goals are to get stronger without adding any weight
I'm also in my mid thirties and I am currently 5'6 and I weigh 155 lb

Interested in using halotestin. Heard that halo is the best oral steroid out there so excited to try it
First off where is the best place to get it?
second off what is the best dosage should I just stick to 10 mg or should I do 20 or 30?
my goals are to get stronger without adding any weight
I'm also in my mid thirties and I am currently 5'6 and I weigh 155 lb
halotestin is a bad steroid for you dont use it, use winstrol instead

winstrol much better option

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 594 - [2024] Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone) Revisited Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video How to properly use and dose Halotestin: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 25 - Oral trenbolone and Halotestin PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 23 - Halotestin and Clenbuterol PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 22 - Halotestin and Winstrol PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Is halotestin worth using? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #372–Trenbolone, Anadrol and Halotestin for strength Steroids and SARMS 6
T halotestin experiences Steroids and SARMS 8
jj210tx Where is the most affordable place to get full labs done? Steroids and SARMS 23
AureliantheGreast Hi, New member new to Steroids, wondering where the best place is to buy Dianabol within the US and were to buy the proper Anti estrogenics and post Steroids and SARMS 25
F Where do i go from here? Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Where has Dylan Gemelli been?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
H Where to buy pins seems to be a drought Steroids and SARMS 18
W where to pin insulin? Steroids and SARMS 7
R TRT vs real cycle where is the fine line? Steroids and SARMS 9
P where is evo guys at? Steroids and SARMS 8