hard time breathing on cycle

barronen

I'm a pretty big guy and have been using steroids for a few years now. I'm 230 pounds at 6 2 and a bodyfat around 13%. I can bench press a Buick and am very strong. My current girlfriend and I started playing tennis together on this cycle of Test 500 and masteron 400 and I have a very hard time chasing the ball. Is this normal? I have to pretend I am tying my shoe between points i am so out of breath.

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
I'm a pretty big guy and have been using steroids for a few years now. I'm 230 pounds at 6 2 and a bodyfat around 13%. I can bench press a Buick and am very strong. My current girlfriend and I started playing tennis together on this cycle of Test 500 and masteron 400 and I have a very hard time chasing the ball. Is this normal? I have to pretend I am tying my shoe between points i am so out of breath.
You need to drop the test and stick to masteron, winstrol, push hard to cut more and stop the bulking.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
it means you are out of shape

it happens with all the size you are carrying but it is still inexcusable. it is time to sacrifice some size and build up your conditioning because i promise you that your heart health is going to shit the way you are going. never lax on 2 things as a weight lifter 1. cardio and 2. stretching/mobility. otherwise you end up screwing yourself

Crixus

Definitely start doing some cardio. With that much size, it takes alot of oxygen just to move around. I hit the weights every other day....the days in between are for cardio. Even if it is only 30 minutes, it will make a difference in how you feel and perform. You might lose a little size but it wont be that noticeable. If anything, you will look even better.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Just start hitting the cardio more. And also yes, being on a cycle like that will definitely effect your ability to do an endurance activity. You have 500mg of test aromatizing in your body.