Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hidden sugars in our food

Bookep30

I'm cleaning up my diet and part of that is learning how to read labels and not what it shows. an example is something could have no sugar in it but also have things like high fructose corn syrup or sucrose etc. are there any other tricks similar to this i should be looking for when reading labels? nobody talks about this

I'm cleaning up my diet and part of that is learning how to read labels and not what it shows. an example is something could have no sugar in it but also have things like high fructose corn syrup or sucrose etc. are there any other tricks similar to this i should be looking for when reading labels? nobody talks about this

Strange oils and bad fats like hydrogenated fats etc. look for them and avoid them.

people are really dumb when it comes to nutrition, it is very disturbing but the food companies want to keep you ignorant. you should never just look at the macros of something, always the actual ingredients

watch out for refined oils, artificial sugars, refined sugars, preservatives etc.

at the end of the day if you stick to single ingredient whole foods and cook your foods using that concept then you don't have to worry about it. buying things that are packaged off the shelf is always going to lead to problems, same goes for restaurant food

It's not hidden it's all on the label. If you stick with fresh whole foods you won't have to worry this.

This is one of the reasons why our nutrition labels here in Canada are changing in 2021. Food companies will strategically list all different sugars at different points in the ingredient list so you dont make the connection that they are all in fact sugar.