napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Home gym for under $1000?

noripoco

my gym just announced that they are closing in the next 2 months
the next nearest decent gym is about 40 minutes away
I just don't have time to do all that driving and then pick the kids up from daycare
I would like to get a set up at home do you think I can do that for under $1,000 or is that unrealistic

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
you can get a nice setup for cheap if you spend some time looking at ads online and are patient and negotiate with the people. it helps to own your own truck too

i just worked out over the weekend at a buddies place with a garage setup and nothing wrong with it. you need mats, a couple good bars, and a good squat rack where you can bench too. and of course you need weights

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
I just don't have time to do all that driving and then pick the kids up from daycare
I would like to get a set up at home do you think I can do that for under $1,000 or is that unrealistic
you should get like a bowflex jr try that

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
bowflex for sure at home

Mobster

V.I.P.
Craigs List

ckcrown84

Active Bro
Bro in all seriousness I survived our COVID lockdown off pushups, body squats, lunges, and some bands you can buy off EliteFTS or Rogue.

Stick to the basics. Work hard. 30 Minute workouts. Let me know if you need help!