Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many days off after leg day?

joshua

usually after leg day I am super sore and it's hard for me to even walk
I was wondering what you thought would be the best option after a leg day and how long i need to recover? not just when I should do my next workout but also the next day I should train legs again. Should I be waiting a full week in between?

if you train your legs like this take a full week off .. in other words you train legs once a week

you can work your calves more often though

I was wondering what you thought would be the best option after a leg day and how long i need to recover? not just when I should do my next workout but also the next day I should train legs again. Should I be waiting a full week in between?
i train legs 2 times per week thats why im called the @RealQuadzilla40
but most guys can do 1 time per week heavy hard leg day

i do legs 2 times per week easy

If you're experiencing muscle soreness, you may need only two or three days of rest. Another option is to alternate your workouts to avoid overusing certain muscle groups.