First ever test cycle how much

odis25

this is going to be my first cycle ever. I am 25 years old and 6’2” 170 pounds lean body fat, no clue the exact number maybe 10% or less? My question is how much testosterone should I use the first time. I am debating between doing 250mg a week or 500mg a week. Also how much hcg do I need on cycle? My pct is going to be nolvadex at 10-20mg day and might run some on cycle so I don’t get gyno.

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
this is going to be my first cycle ever. I am 25 years old and 6’2” 170 pounds lean body fat, no clue the exact number maybe 10% or less? My question is how much testosterone should I use the first time. I am debating between doing 250mg a week or 500mg a week. Also how much hcg do I need on cycle? My pct is going to be nolvadex at 10-20mg day and might run some on cycle so I don’t get gyno.
First cycle at least 500mgs of test/week and AI you need some aromasin. HCG 500 IUs for pct 5 days with n2generate and ostazol mixed, add nolvadex/aromasin.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
350 mg per week is plenty.. if you want to do 500 ,that's up to you but there's no need... 350 will give you nice results and keep the side effects very minimal...

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold

For a first cycle, 250mg is a good dosage, you should only be trying to just enhance what your body can do naturally not just completely wiping out your own production. Try 250mg per week along with 5 caps of N2Generate per day, read about it here: www.HCGenerate.com

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
I recommend 400-500mg per week. Definitely run an AI, preferably aromasin throughout. And work on your PCT. Nolva only is awful. Check out The Perfect PCT Simplified sticky over at EVO.