Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how often pizza and subs?

aninn34

I know that pizza is bad but I’m italian and we love eating pizza and subs.
My favorite is italian style meatball subs on white bread. Delicious! The deli near my house here in Jersey makes the best.
Now my question is how often is it okay to eat this stuff for someone trying to lose weight and be healthy?

you can make your own sandwiches and pizza at home using quality ingredients

restaurants and deli's use the cheapest ingredients. that bread they use is horrificly bad for you. full of refined flour and oils. you are going to want to use your own ingredients from scratch with these types of foods.

the bread i use at home for a sandwich contains eggs, coconut flour etc. all natural ingredients and no gluten or refined crap. is it healthy ? not really but it is neutral. the bread from the deli is very very bad

I know that pizza is bad but I’m italian and we love eating pizza and subs.
My favorite is italian style meatball subs on white bread. Delicious! The deli near my house here in Jersey makes the best.
Now my question is how often is it okay to eat this stuff for someone trying to lose weight and be healthy?
i eat pizza every week but im on hgh dude

i dont eat pizza period

Of course it will not be good for you if you are trying to lose fat. It really comes down to your patience and expectations. The less you eat that food, the faster you will get to your fat loss goals.