Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to dose n2generate

rosarioch

Hey I am going to buy some n2generate to help me boost my testosterone levels. Right now my numbers are poor according to my endocrinologist, they are in the mid 300’s. He said he could put me on trt in another few years as I am only 28. but I said I wanted to get it up on my own naturally. I was looking at using n2generate so what is the best dosage for my goals?

Hey I am going to buy some n2generate to help me boost my testosterone levels. Right now my numbers are poor according to my endocrinologist, they are in the mid 300’s. He said he could put me on trt in another few years as I am only 28. but I said I wanted to get it up on my own naturally. I was looking at using n2generate so what is the best dosage for my goals?

You should use n2generate post meal and before training.

5 caps a day split dose. don't go on trt that young bro. nobody needs trt ever, fix your diet and lifestyle.

the same guys pushing trt on these forums are the guys who eat shitty food, don't get good sleep and know nothing about nutrition in general. i'm not on trt and I am in my 40's and have no plans. i keep my test strong by eating right and getting great sleep

bro eat organic and fresh food. you put crap and pesticides in your body then you will lose testosterone levels fast. i eat fresh stuff from my ranch in texas. fresh meat, eggs, and veggies. and my numbers are still high even running tons of gear

Brother 5 caps per day should yield some great results for you please give it a try: www.HCGenerate.com

5 caps per day and work on other lifestyle changes......
-better quality sleep (check out stevesmi's article on the subject)
-eliminate or reduce alcohol consumption
-do not over-train
-clean up diet where needed