Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Summer Blast 48yo - AAS Diaries From Napsgear

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors

Richard Brown

V.I.P.
Gold
AASD.jpg

Checkout this AAS Diaries from Napsgear:

By Lord_Butkiss

AAS Diaries Description:

Ready to get it on this summer! Wanting to look my best and not like most folks my age. Hitting 405lbs on bench I have been building strength for the last few years. Want to Chisle physique this round. Challenge for me is always avoiding too much beer on the weekends on the river and by the campfire. Here we go!!

You can also Log your AAS Journey with Napsgear and earn up to $2,000 in store credit!

To create your AAS Diary Click here: NAPSGEAR AASD

NapsGear.org

The Industry’s Largest and Most Trusted Pharmaceutical Marketplace

Industry Tested – Customer Approved!

High-quality, independent lab-tested products.

Safe, secure, and discreet packages are delivered straight from the manufacturer to your doorstep.

AASD.jpg

Checkout this AAS Diaries from Napsgear:

By Lord_Butkiss

AAS Diaries Description:

Ready to get it on this summer! Wanting to look my best and not like most folks my age. Hitting 405lbs on bench I have been building strength for the last few years. Want to Chisle physique this round. Challenge for me is always avoiding too much beer on the weekends on the river and by the campfire. Here we go!!

You can also Log your AAS Journey with Napsgear and earn up to $2,000 in store credit!

To create your AAS Diary Click here: NAPSGEAR AASD

NapsGear.org

The Industry’s Largest and Most Trusted Pharmaceutical Marketplace

Industry Tested – Customer Approved!

High-quality, independent lab-tested products.

Safe, secure, and discreet packages are delivered straight from the manufacturer to your doorstep.
@Richard Brown those guys look great for 48

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richard Brown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear - Summer Blast 48yo Steroids and SARMS 17
J Cutting down late summer stack Steroids and SARMS 19
R Ultimate summer cut and hardener stack Steroids and SARMS 24
G Starting lgd in the late summer Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #13 - Summer Abs and Low bodyfat HOW with Pharmacom Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #10 - Lean and Shredded for Summer with Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 22 - Summer Arnold Arms and Abs with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #3 - Summer Recomp cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi Summer Recomp cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #2 Summer Oral Cutting cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
Vision Approved END OF SUMMER SALE ALERT @ PSL Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi Approved Euro Pharma Summer Oral Cutting cycles Steroids and SARMS 14
SteveSmi Euro Pharmacies presents: Summer cutting cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
E Summer cut with geneza going well Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #1 - Summer Cutting cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 19
Vision Summer-cutting cycle oral blend 20-mg-winstrol/30mg-anavar-50mg tab blend HERE Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 11 More strong summer cutting cycles using Geneza. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 9 Geneza Pharma and Summer Cutting cycles. Steroids and SARMS 16
Phill PuritySourceLabs Summer cycle 2° bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 6
Phill PuritySourceLabs Summer Cycle Steroids and SARMS 68
B summer cutting cycle questions Steroids and SARMS 12
tommmyfox Summer Shredding Cycle Powered by 1-Stop Domestic Steroids and SARMS 45
B summer bulking cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
BigArms42 Planning big cycle for summer Steroids and SARMS 3
4 bulking or cutting in summer? Steroids and SARMS 1
V just another blast and cruise idea Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video To PCT or Blast and Cruise (TRT)? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
H doing a blast then cruise Steroids and SARMS 17
S how to execute a blast and cruise for one year Steroids and SARMS 22
L Cruising for 6 months, now gonna blast Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Should you blast and cruise?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
C Blast and cruise for 1 year plan Steroids and SARMS 19
H How best to blast/cruise here Steroids and SARMS 18
N Blast off with tren Steroids and SARMS 22
F cycling steroids and blast and cruise Steroids and SARMS 12
S What do you think about this blast? Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: "Should I blast and cruise?"... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
T blast and cruise at 28 Steroids and SARMS 9
I 8 week super cycle to blast Steroids and SARMS 1