Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to make protein foods fun again

what are some other ideas for protein that i won't get bored from and that is affordable? I'm starting to get bored with chicken and fish everyday, it is getting to be not only boring but also hurting the wallet because fish is so expensive and half the time i buy fish it is spoiled anyway when i get home.

wrong question. you should be asking 'how do i cook?'. invest in a crock pot, pans, and an air fryer. and learn how to make your own marinades at home. a simple marinade is lemon/lime, smoked paprika, black pepper, salt, unrefined cold pressed coconut oil.

once you have these things on hand you can cook anything.

Here’s some stuff I do:

1/2 cup oatmeal (2g protein)
2 scoops true athlete protein (40g Protein)
4 tablespoons of PB2 (12g Protein)
1 cup water (or almond milk if you fancy like me)
Mix then microwave - pound that 1-2 hours before gym with your daily vitamins.

post gym goodies:

8-12 egg whites (I buy the cartons of EWs)
Fresh jalapeño
Fresh onion (white, yellow red, don’t matter)
1/2 container of VeeTee brown rice
Put some cheese on it if your macros can handle it

I’m a fucking wizard in the kitchen, understand your macros - weigh and measure your food. Use the MyFitnessPal app, it’s FUCKING 2020.

Work smarter - there is no and I mean NO FUCKING EXCUSE for boring/bland ass food to bulk or cut cleanly and healthy.

DM me if you have any questions, I’m here to help.

Here’s some stuff I do:

1/2 cup oatmeal (2g protein)
2 scoops true athlete protein (40g Protein)
4 tablespoons of PB2 (12g Protein)
1 cup water (or almond milk if you fancy like me)
Mix then microwave - pound that 1-2 hours before gym with your daily vitamins.

So is this like a cookie you make or just a soup like?

So is this like a cookie you make or just a soup like?
No bro, you fucking eat it with a spoon - it’s oatmeal, shit dude it don’t matter how you eat it.. get your damn macros in.

you can also stuff your face with Old Wisconsin Turkey Sticks.

My point is - it’s 2020, make food great again and get your macros in your body.

get some quality lean ground beef and find a quality organic bread and make a nice burger

Anabolic French toast from the Greg Doucette cookbook. Im assuming its illegal to give you a copy so sorry.

Anyway egg whites, vanilla extract, cinnamon, Splenda.

Dunk whole grain bread (I gotta do whole grain bread or im hungry 2 hours later) into egg white wash let it saturate.

Macros depend on saturation and bread type but its approx carbs = protein and the little bit of fat you get is good fat.

Obviously sugar free syrup that shit is dank.
Pm for a few more recipes. The book is hella over priced but my trainer just gives me cals to hit and I go from there.

No bro, you fucking eat it with a spoon - it’s oatmeal, shit dude it don’t matter how you eat it.. get your damn macros in.

you can also stuff your face with Old Wisconsin Turkey Sticks.

My point is - it’s 2020, make food great again and get your macros in your body.

I want to try to make cookies or something hard, not liking soup lol

Anabolic French toast from the Greg Doucette cookbook. Im assuming its illegal to give you a copy so sorry.

Anyway egg whites, vanilla extract, cinnamon, Splenda.

Dunk whole grain bread (I gotta do whole grain bread or im hungry 2 hours later) into egg white wash let it saturate.

Macros depend on saturation and bread type but its approx carbs = protein and the little bit of fat you get is good fat.

Obviously sugar free syrup that shit is dank.
Pm for a few more recipes. The book is hella over priced but my trainer just gives me cals to hit and I go from there.

I don't eat bread at all, last time I ate bread was like a while back. Trying to keep it lean.

I think you should probably figure out your macros and google recipes. Really not difficult to figure out where/what to replace in a cookie recipe based off your own macros.

I don’t understand the struggle. Nor would I ever order someone else’s cookbook - hello, Google.

I think you should probably figure out your macros and google recipes. Really not difficult to figure out where/what to replace in a cookie recipe based off your own macros.

I don’t understand the struggle. Nor would I ever order someone else’s cookbook - hello, Google.

I'm going to do that you are right. My macro not sure I am 6' 242lbs not too lean hoping to get lean with high protein no carbs

I'm going to do that you are right. My macro not sure I am 6' 242lbs not too lean hoping to get lean with high protein no carbs

Yeah you should probably go low fat 40/40/20 carbs don’t make you fat, just don’t gorge.

MyFitnessPal app is fantastic for most of my clients it gives you the ability to track everything and will even send reminders on when to eat again.

Again, avoid this low carb “bro keto” bullshit.

Stick to the 40/40/20 model of Protein/Carbs/Fats. Google it. Understand the different types of fats and carbs.

Air fryer was the the best thing I've ever invested in for my kitchen and meal prep