Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use Tb-500 the first month ?

Gausieo

So the Tb500 I am ordering comes in 5mg vials. I plan on ordering 10 vials of it.
Here I’m going to reconstitute one vial at a time.
Using it for recovery, repair, and endurance benefits.
My initial plan is 5mgs 3x per week for the first 4 weeks, then lowering the dosage. Is this a good strategy or should I adjust things?

you can go anywhere from 5-20 mg per week with it... people have different types of injuries which reflects on the type of dosing that is more suitable for them

People recovering from wounds and injuries generally stick to a small dosage (2 - 5mg per week).

Meanwhile, bodybuilders and those seeking to maximize muscle growth usually aim for a higher dosage (5 - 20mg).

Regardless, users shouldn't exceed a cycle of 1 - 2 months in general... some go 12 weeks but 8 weeks is a good length

So the Tb500 I am ordering comes in 5mg vials. I plan on ordering 10 vials of it.
Here I’m going to reconstitute one vial at a time.
Using it for recovery, repair, and endurance benefits.
My initial plan is 5mgs 3x per week for the first 4 weeks, then lowering the dosage. Is this a good strategy or should I adjust things?
i would start with 5mgs tb500/week and go from there
obviously 10mgs+ is right

tb500 is okay, but i recommend GH with it
ugfreak has excellent para pharma hgh

bro get on some tren instead