Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I’m gonna lose my mind from steroids

Wusiemaz

23 years olds and I work at a pizza shop making the pizzas. I’m on tren and testosterone.
I’m getting very aggro when it comes to people at work and customers. This has been happening me ever since I started using steroids
what are some changes that I can take to calm me down so I don’t start getting aggressive with people for no reason
I just want to fight people over crazy things. I don’t have aggression with women, its just with men. Like the other day a dude complained that there wasn’t enough pepperoni on his pizza and I tried to jump over the counter and fight him. Please help.

23 years olds and I work at a pizza shop making the pizzas. I’m on tren and testosterone.
I’m getting very aggro when it comes to people at work and customers. This has been happening me ever since I started using steroids
what are some changes that I can take to calm me down so I don’t start getting aggressive with people for no reason
I just want to fight people over crazy things. I don’t have aggression with women, its just with men. Like the other day a dude complained that there wasn’t enough pepperoni on his pizza and I tried to jump over the counter and fight him. Please help.
stop steroids and stop tren
just get on trt 200mgs test and calm down

its the androgens.

you need to take your anger out in the weight room.

when i used tren i was as calm as a cucumber BUT i took out a my aggression in the gym and trained until i couldn't train anymore

tren might not be what you need here

try some Deca or primo next time you'll be a lot less crazy

you should calm down life isn't worth getting into fights over some stupid

just like alcohol some people can't handle their steroids you're probably just too young

if you're gonna get upset over little things like that then you're a fool

my ex used to abuse me when he was on tren
it's no laughing matter

you need to just chill and relax you're getting to hyper over nothing

Tren is a bit of an overkill
If you want to use test with another compound, replace tren with nandrolones. Keep yourself cool and you should be fine.