Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introduction

Littleboi

Hey everyone, just thought I'd share a little about myself. Mid 40s, lifting since 18 with a 5 year break 28 - 33.
6"3, currently sitting around 105kg and probably 15%bf. When I started I was the same height but 76kg. Unfortunately not lean, skinnyfat... Putting on muscle has been incredibly difficult but I'm a problem solver by nature. In fact, solving problems is what I get paid to do but the solution to this problem has been quite elusive!

Needless to say, PEDs have helped a lot but I don't have all the answers. That's why I'm here. Very keen to share my thoughts and experiences along with hearing others!!

Hey everyone, just thought I'd share a little about myself. Mid 40s, lifting since 18 with a 5 year break 28 - 33.
6"3, currently sitting around 105kg and probably 15%bf. When I started I was the same height but 76kg. Unfortunately not lean, skinnyfat... Putting on muscle has been incredibly difficult but I'm a problem solver by nature. In fact, solving problems is what I get paid to do but the solution to this problem has been quite elusive!

Needless to say, PEDs have helped a lot but I don't have all the answers. That's why I'm here. Very keen to share my thoughts and experiences along with hearing others!!
@Littleboi welcome to the anabolex family bro :)
you are in the right place to solve your body issues and really get to the best place in your life
to really get the best results we need to learn more about you bro, so please share
how to share? start a NEW thread with your LOG journal training diet cardio and we can guide you as a community for the best results

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Training Diet Lifestyle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here is a good template on a workout log to follow:

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

Welcome to The Forum we're glad to see you on here
can you please get a log going

it will be crucial to see some pictures
so I said just a long Journal

yes getting an idea of what you look like is huge
please put your log up we are waiting

Welcome to The Forum
we know where you're coming from when it comes to putting on muscle and will definitely help you and guide you

a strongly recommend a log
and strongly recommend using para Pharma

we are glad to see you on here
you are definitely in your primes time to take things to the next level

15% body fat
would love to see you get that lower and build more muscle let's do this