Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introduction new member

What up fellas. New member glad to be here. Been lifting 2.5 years. 35 yo 5”8 190lb. Ran 3 cycles so far. The gym saved my life. Got sober 4 years ago relapsed but started hitting the weights and haven’t looked back.

Lifting 2.5 years and you already take the easier route and run gear? You did this so backwards, you haven't even built a base or established a solid foundation, running gear that early on is a mistake.

Lifting 2.5 years and you already take the easier route and run gear? You did this so backwards, you haven't even built a base or established a solid foundation, running gear that early on is a mistake.
Yeah I did. The reality is most people don’t wait 2 or more years to run gear. Bro 2.5 years is plenty of time to build a foundation. You seem a little emotional bro. Need them E2 levels checked.

Yeah I did. The reality is most people don’t wait 2 or more years to run gear. Bro 2.5 years is plenty of time to build a foundation. You seem a little emotional bro. Need them E2 levels checked.
Don't be ridiculous I trained 8-10 years nautral didn't touch anything. I had a goal and plan in mind stay natural till my mid 30s then experiment for a few years , that way I keep the majority of my gains since I accomplished them before running anything, maybe these days people don't wait since it is instant gratification anymore etc, imo 2.5 isn't nearly enough time.

That is funny you are brand new here and i can tell you already can't handle advice or criticism, i wish you good luck in the future, words are just words brother nothing more nothing less, i think you just have a hard time handling the truth which is fine, i would slightly adjust the approach if you want help from anyone around here.

What up fellas. New member glad to be here. Been lifting 2.5 years. 35 yo 5”8 190lb. Ran 3 cycles so far. The gym saved my life. Got sober 4 years ago relapsed but started hitting the weights and haven’t looked back.
Welcome! Lifting has kept many people on the right path. It's the perfect addiction!

Also don't take offense to any tough love comments. Everyone will give you their honest opinion, and at times it may not be what you want to hear.

Don't be ridiculous I trained 8-10 years nautral didn't touch anything. I had a goal and plan in mind stay natural till my mid 30s then experiment for a few years , that way I keep the majority of my gains since I accomplished them before running anything, maybe these days people don't wait since it is instant gratification anymore etc, imo 2.5 isn't nearly enough time.

That is funny you are brand new here and i can tell you already can't handle advice or criticism, i wish you good luck in the future, words are just words brother nothing more nothing less, i think you just have a hard time handling the truth which is fine, i would slightly adjust the approach if you want help from anyone around here.
The same could be said for you. Just gave you my honest opinion.

O
Welcome! Lifting has kept many people on the right path. It's the perfect addiction!

Also don't take offense to any tough love comments. Everyone will give you their honest opinion, and at times it may not be what you want to hear.
Oh yeah I get how boards go just have my honest feedback. I’ve made many mistakes just don’t think waiting 2.5 years is that big a deal when you got some guys taking tren their first week inside of a gym.

O

Oh yeah I get how boards go just have my honest feedback. I’ve made many mistakes just don’t think waiting 2.5 years is that big a deal when you got some guys taking tren their first week inside of a gym. Just a disagreement nothing more.

The same could be said for you. Just gave you my honest opinion.
I welcome any opinions even if I don't agree or take the same stance, as far as I go I've been on here for years now helping people and getting help as well, we don't pull punches around here just unfiltered truth and opinions, it's all in the name of helping and guiding people. I don't mind harsh criticism just part of it.

Hey bro, welcome to anabolex.. Topps is not being emotional nor does he need his e2 levels checked... 2.5 years is a fine start but for you to insinuate that you have reached any sort of genetical potential in that time is pretty outlandish... ive been doing this for well over a decade and i have coached and taught thousands upon thousands of people.. ive seen it all, done it all and been around it all.. so if you think you know more, then so be it, i dont lose sleep over anything like this, i just try to help and move on.. I ve been sought out for this for many years to be a coach, for many different types of professional athletes etc.. people pay me to get what they need to hear and not what they necessarily want to hear...

what i love about what you said is that gym saved you and helped you to get sober... the issue is you never came remotely close to hitting your peak on your own and so what you have done and will do is not even remotely close to what it should have been and it will hurt you in the long run by never coming close to getting to all you can naturally first.. you do you, you do whatever you like, im just giving you the facts on what you have done and where it will go... i dont argue with anyone anymore because you are not paying me so what exactly is the fkng point to me.. i just dont like the response you gave topps, who is a respected member with experience... i wish you great luck in the future, i just know i cant really help you on my end ESPECIALLY how you used the fact that some people use tren their first week in the gym... thats like when parents would say just because someone is going to jump off a bridge doesnt mean you follow.. people using tren their firsts week in the gym, bluntly, are fkng idiots to the highest level and what we do hear is try to help prevent that, well at least some here that care do that... so do you do man, just know you 100% have gone about it the wrong way.. thats not an opinion, thats a fact... no emotion, no "e2" as you said, its likely what you dont want to hear but its the truth...

I am happy seeing Dylan comment and clear up any confusion or miscommunication that happened above before he gave his input, Dylan is the one who taught me and helped me gain my experience, I am no where close to his level of knowledge nor do I claim I am. I just wanted to leave another comment because when I say things or I give my experience or opinions which are solo just that not saying I'm right or wrong just using my knowledge and own experience with this topic. I don't say things to be mean or rude I just try to speak truth and from the heart as I am passionate about this life style and keeping people safe and healthier when they go down this path. I learned under Dylan whether through our many DMs over the years or his videos ad well as all the articles he has written ontop of his cycle layouts and responses with questions people have, along with the many vets who do things right including Stevesmi & Mobster and the evo podcast they do providing quality information every podcast. Hopefully that clears things up. I only want to help at the end of the day.

to each his own on the 2.5 years. i trained 13 years before touching gear, i wish i had waited longer to be honest. but if it helps you stay on the right path more power to you.

consider getting a log going to continue your sober journey, that will 100% help you stay on point and we will give you a kick in the ass if you need it to keep you in line.

@Plate Rape welcome to anabolex.com family. Good to have you here.

I dont share the views of my friends and brothers on anabolex actually. You already did 3 cycles so telling you not to use steroids is nonsense at best lol. Especially the steroids helped you change your life which they did for me as well. You keep pushing it and really hard.

To start off, I'd like you to really become an iron brother in our community, start by sharing your LOG journal with your diet training cardio sleep and supplements and cycle/trt whatever you're doing. We can guide you as a community for best results.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

@Topps_Baseball88 yes YOU did but he doesn't have to share your path. Everyone's path is unique and special and he chose this path so we should support his life choices. Thats why its freedom in our Country.

would love to see you continue your successes. steroid use is up to the individual, just know what you are doing