Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let’s get serious and talk MENT!

Micheal_Knight

V.I.P.
Gold
So this compound I have been up in the air about running for a very very long time. I wanted to make this thread to get first hand users experience with it. How did it enhance your cycle? What was the sweet spot for you? Was it worth it in the end and would you run it again.

I feel like this compound isn’t used much in the community or maybe just not talked about much?? So before I dive into this for myself I want to hear some feedback. I’ll be updating this with some data soon as well!

Attachments

• B42D572F-AD3A-48D9-96EC-C8B4FCB8408F.jpeg
    B42D572F-AD3A-48D9-96EC-C8B4FCB8408F.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 7C6EA56B-BCBA-4982-95D1-E13D1B7EC7FE.jpeg
    7C6EA56B-BCBA-4982-95D1-E13D1B7EC7FE.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 53
So this compound I have been up in the air about running for a very very long time. I wanted to make this thread to get first hand users experience with it. How did it enhance your cycle? What was the sweet spot for you? Was it worth it in the end and would you run it again.

I feel like this compound isn’t used much in the community or maybe just not talked about much?? So before I dive into this for myself I want to hear some feedback. I’ll be updating this with some data soon as well!

I tried MENT 1 time but not sure it was real. It gave me good pumps with masteron. I suggest stacking MENT with masteron. At least 200mgs.

I tried MENT 1 time but not sure it was real. It gave me good pumps with masteron. I suggest stacking MENT with masteron. At least 200mgs.
If I was to run ment which it’s looking like I’m headed that way I’d be looking to run it around 400-600mg. I run proviron 50mg year round anyway but alittle mast wouldn’t be a bad thing either.