Looking for local source (Rochester,ny)

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
bro i don't know why you having a tough time. i figured it out in 5 minutes and I'm not that smart. try your computer, not the app

I figured out that if you use cashapp it's instantaneous. Also I linked with my bank account not my debit card which the bank account takes a week or so. I finally made a purchase with teamroids, hopefully everything works out good. It's my first injectable cycle. Tren ace.

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
I figured out that if you use cashapp it's instantaneous. Also I linked with my bank account not my debit card which the bank account takes a week or so. I finally made a purchase with teamroids, hopefully everything works out good. It's my first injectable cycle. Tren ace.
Teamroids is a mess, get ready for underdosed and poorly made gear.

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold
Brother using your credit card to buy steroids is just asking to have your name and address flagged when the place gets busted up. You have either the option of using cash at your gym or using bitcoin online. Even sending out western union to sources now has become a problem because you link your name to their receiver's name and just problems are bound to happen.

Being anonymous and not leaving a long paper trail is the only way to do it now in the year 2021.

Please let us know how your purchase went and if you got your stuff safely.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
cashapp allows you to buy stocks now. crazy what is happening today

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
Brother using your credit card to buy steroids is just asking to have your name and address flagged when the place gets busted up. You have either the option of using cash at your gym or using bitcoin online. Even sending out western union to sources now has become a problem because you link your name to their receiver's name and just problems are bound to happen.

Being anonymous and not leaving a long paper trail is the only way to do it now in the year 2021.

Please let us know how your purchase went and if you got your stuff safely.
bro you right, i use bitcoin

Ok...
First of all I got ripped off from cashapp--100$...and coinbase-55$. The teamroids went through and I'm just waiting in the mail. So I decided to sell what I had left in my Bitcoin apps. Over a week ago I sold 55$ of Bitcoin back Into my bank account...over a week..never went back in my account. Yesterday I sold my cashapp Bitcoin...100$. it's only been a day but still haven't gotten it. So..my point is...Bitcoin and crypto is sooo risky. I make 13.10 an hour lol. Fuck crypto it's for gays and queers