Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for local source (Rochester,ny)

bro i don't know why you having a tough time. i figured it out in 5 minutes and I'm not that smart. try your computer, not the app

I figured out that if you use cashapp it's instantaneous. Also I linked with my bank account not my debit card which the bank account takes a week or so. I finally made a purchase with teamroids, hopefully everything works out good. It's my first injectable cycle. Tren ace.

I figured out that if you use cashapp it's instantaneous. Also I linked with my bank account not my debit card which the bank account takes a week or so. I finally made a purchase with teamroids, hopefully everything works out good. It's my first injectable cycle. Tren ace.

Teamroids is a mess, get ready for underdosed and poorly made gear.

Brother using your credit card to buy steroids is just asking to have your name and address flagged when the place gets busted up. You have either the option of using cash at your gym or using bitcoin online. Even sending out western union to sources now has become a problem because you link your name to their receiver's name and just problems are bound to happen.

Being anonymous and not leaving a long paper trail is the only way to do it now in the year 2021.

Please let us know how your purchase went and if you got your stuff safely.

cashapp allows you to buy stocks now. crazy what is happening today

Brother using your credit card to buy steroids is just asking to have your name and address flagged when the place gets busted up. You have either the option of using cash at your gym or using bitcoin online. Even sending out western union to sources now has become a problem because you link your name to their receiver's name and just problems are bound to happen.

Being anonymous and not leaving a long paper trail is the only way to do it now in the year 2021.

Please let us know how your purchase went and if you got your stuff safely.
bro you right, i use bitcoin

Ok...
First of all I got ripped off from cashapp--100$...and coinbase-55$. The teamroids went through and I'm just waiting in the mail. So I decided to sell what I had left in my Bitcoin apps. Over a week ago I sold 55$ of Bitcoin back Into my bank account...over a week..never went back in my account. Yesterday I sold my cashapp Bitcoin...100$. it's only been a day but still haven't gotten it. So..my point is...Bitcoin and crypto is sooo risky. I make 13.10 an hour lol. Fuck crypto it's for gays and queers

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
jasonhill800 Approved Looking For Intex Special Promo? Underground 18
J Looking for legit source Underground 23
ironjugger Looking for Shop Underground 27
G Etalaze.biz dirty looking gear Underground 14
B looking for reassurance on raws Underground 7
Steroidify Rep Approved ⚗️ Premium Local Warehouse - Ozempic and HGH - Buy 2 + 1 Free ⚗️ Underground 15
Steroidify Rep Approved 🇺🇸 30% OFF All Pharmaqo Line From Your Local Warehouse 🇺🇸 Underground 15
Steroidify Rep Approved New Season, New Products - Tons of New Local Options 🚚 Underground 15
A AlanDomestic.la aka DrugsGear - Your Local Reliable Supplier Underground 16
Steroidify Rep 🚀 Pharmacom Buy 3 Get 1 Free - Local Ultra Fast Shipping 💨 Underground 14
Steroidify Rep Pharmacom Local Re-stock - With Bulk Deals 🧳 Underground 12
Steroidify Rep 🎈 US Local Bulk Deals With Very Fast Shipping - Only From Steroidify 🚚 Underground 14
Steroidify Rep 🧪 Pharmacom Back In Stock From Local Warehouse - Ultra Fast Shipping 🥼 Underground 14
Steroidify Rep 🌟 Great News - Pharmaqo's Local Warehouse Is Back 🌟 Underground 15
Steroidify Rep 💥 Steroidify's Pharmacom Local Warehouse Is Back 💥 Underground 12
Steroidify Rep Steroidify's Ultima Pharma 🇺🇸 US Local Deal Underground 22
Steroidify Rep 🏡 Special Flash Sale From Local Warehouses (no customs) - 35% OFF 🚚 Underground 25
Steroidify Rep 🚚 Pharmacom Local Shipping Price Drop 🚚 Underground 9
Steroidify Rep 🏠 New Local US Warehouse - Ultima Labs 🏠 Underground 6
Steroidify Rep 👸 New Local Brand - Xeno Labs 👸 Underground 9
Steroidify Rep 🏠 New Local Warehouse - Odin Anabolics 🚀 Ultrafast Shipping Underground 8
Steroidify Rep 🔖 Training pro tip: avoid non-local fatigue Underground 8
I Symbiote Syndicate labs local guy Underground 9
H fire pharm local supplier quality problem Underground 14
Q zphcstore.com a garbage source Underground 22
V steroids-usa.org a loser source for sure Underground 24
C Grizzlyroids.com is a legit source or not? Underground 18
B Domestic source Underground 25
V Pharmaqolabsstore.to is a weak source Underground 18
H Basicstero.ws is a good source Underground 21
B Roids-usa.com, what a source shouldn’t be Underground 19
Nordic Fusion Approved [CANADIAN SOURCE] NORDIC FUSION LABS Underground 0
G Roids-usa.com worst source ever Underground 20