Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for local source (Rochester,ny)

RichVerner

V.I.P.
Silver
I am not looking to order online. I don't know how to use Bitcoin or MoneyGram. I have gotten really lucky and used a site that takes credit cards but it took over a month. Is it ok to post on here looking for a local source. Rochester, (upstate) by. If so, please hit me up.

No one will meet you in person dont waste your time, we only have international guys and domestics here.
You should never meet anyone in person either.

Go check source section and find approved source.

buddy just go to domestic supply. i know bitcoins are scary but trust me it takes 5 minutes to figure it out and you will never go back

Lol, it's not that I'm "scared" of Bitcoin....I just don't have the desire to figure it out. I guess I'll try. I was told it takes a week to even get started with bitcoin. I guess I'll try then.

Lol, it's not that I'm "scared" of Bitcoin....I just don't have the desire to figure it out. I guess I'll try. I was told it takes a week to even get started with bitcoin. I guess I'll try then.
Theres not much to it at all bro. Its very easy

I am not looking to order online. I don't know how to use Bitcoin or MoneyGram. I have gotten really lucky and used a site that takes credit cards but it took over a month. Is it ok to post on here looking for a local source. Rochester, (upstate) by. If so, please hit me up.

I would not use my credit card to order steroids man. Not a safe thing to do IMO.

Bitcoin is super easy man. You should just learn how to use it because all sources are moving that way. Check out Domestic-Supply for your next order.

Well, I heard there are sites that sell gift cards. So does that mean I could buy a gift card (for myself) using a debit card...inthen just use the gift card to purchase the gym candy? Seems like a nifty way around crypto if ya ask me.

Well, I heard there are sites that sell gift cards. So does that mean I could buy a gift card (for myself) using a debit card...inthen just use the gift card to purchase the gym candy? Seems like a nifty way around crypto if ya ask me.

No one uses gift cards. If you want a legitimate supplier, go get bitcoins or other crypto currency and the world is your oyster. You can send money anywhere in the world at the click of a mouse. There are literally 100s of suppliers out there. Use trusted and approved guys on bolex of course.

Anyone that will take a gift card will try to scam you, so stick to approved and trusted guys.

learn bitcoins, you will figure it out

Well I tried it today. I downloaded the coinbase app. I put a small amount and tried my best to convert to Bitcoin. Which I'm pretty sure I did after linking with my bank...So I thought I would make a test purchase from one of your guys sponsors. I checked out, got the sponsors wallet address and copied it into the coinbase app part where I send it. Inthen after coinbase sent me the verification text coinbase said I have 0.00000 in Bitcoin???!!!! Uhh no...I just put $ into it a couple hours ago...it even says it in my portfolio. I'm so confused. Just start taking cards for gods sake. Get around it somehow. I would of spent Soo much already. So was the transaction successful?? Who the hell knows!!!!

Well I tried it today. I downloaded the coinbase app. I put a small amount and tried my best to convert to Bitcoin. Which I'm pretty sure I did after linking with my bank...So I thought I would make a test purchase from one of your guys sponsors. I checked out, got the sponsors wallet address and copied it into the coinbase app part where I send it. Inthen after coinbase sent me the verification text coinbase said I have 0.00000 in Bitcoin???!!!! Uhh no...I just put $ into it a couple hours ago...it even says it in my portfolio. I'm so confused. Just start taking cards for gods sake. Get around it somehow. I would of spent Soo much already. So was the transaction successful?? Who the hell knows!!!!

You need to verify your coinbase account @RichVerner and then you can use it.

No steroid suppliers that are legitimate take credit cards, dont waste your time, the ones that do are scams.