Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing motivation to lift

I used to always look forward to lifting but nowadays i just don't have the motivation anymore. anyone else go through this? i've gotten to the point where i am back to smoking and drinking again and lifting was my only outlet. how do i reverse that negativity and get back into it again?

Many lost motivation because of the virus but I would stay strong. It's almost done and you can go out and enjoy yourself.

of course you will go through that. try downloading some good ass music and pump yourself up. try new supplements, try some new shoes, change gyms. change is good

you have to find something that motivates you... ive never had any sort of trouble motivating myself but we are all different so you have to get something you want to aim for and set a goal... that should be enough right there to make you want to do it...

I would spend more time on this forum and watching some fitness related YouTube videos. That may give you a push to get back at it. We all go through things like this which is why most people are not in great shape. It is difficult to stick to and keep interesting. Take some time and set some short and long-term fitness goals. Start to develop plans to get there and actually put them on paper. Experiment with a new diet or training routine.

i know the feeling... i still haven't been back to the gym. working on getting my diet back on track