Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing my bulk on sarms

Haadlij

A lot of people would describe me as two bulky ever since I ran steroids a few months ago. I would like to lose some of this bulk that I put on if you know what I mean
I'm currently 5 ft 6 in and 206 lb. body fat is probably around 20% and I'm 27 years old
My sarms plan was this:
Gw cardarine 20mgs a day
Ostarine mk2866 25mgs a day

yeah that is a good conservative and basic setup

but i would also add in fasted cardio every morning to that. and then eat in a time restricted window later in the day. train your body to attack fat cells for energy. the big mistake americans do and why they are so fucking fat is they throw tons of food at their body first thing in the morning. the myth of a 'large breakfast' being good for you. same thing in canada. its just farm propaganda

Solid. Dylan can give you a better sarms layout though. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

you let your body fat get too high and need to cut it down.. i have a much better layout for you to go with...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

A lot of people would describe me as two bulky ever since I ran steroids a few months ago. I would like to lose some of this bulk that I put on if you know what I mean
I'm currently 5 ft 6 in and 206 lb. body fat is probably around 20% and I'm 27 years old
My sarms plan was this:
Gw cardarine 20mgs a day
Ostarine mk2866 25mgs a day
20mgs cardarine 50mgs ostarine is a standard sarms stack for recomp and cutting add some rad to it and you have a full cutter

rad140 with ostarine cardarine all 3

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Steroid help and losing muscle Steroids and SARMS 17
N losing fat on sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
D Losing fat while gaining muscle sarms Steroids and SARMS 19
S losing muscle or fat on sarms? Steroids and SARMS 22
H Losing my mind on sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
G losing weight on tren? Steroids and SARMS 24
N Losing fat from sarms? Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 478 Using harsh Drugs like Clenbuterol and DNP for losing body fat. Steroids and SARMS 16
M Gaining or losing weight sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
E Losing testicles on sarms? Steroids and SARMS 14
B husband in hospital, losing motivation Steroids and SARMS 8
B T3 for losing weight dangers? Steroids and SARMS 8
C losing motivation to lift Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 66 - [2024] Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) to Bulk Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear - *first entry* Nice smooth bulk from 210-2?? (Goal is 20lbs additional) Steroids and SARMS 17
AdriGeyer Steroids Anavar/Turnibol Cycle Advice for a 28 year old trying a lean bulk on steriods Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 61 - Can you bulk on Anavar? Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear - My Journey Through a Bulk Steroids and SARMS 17
Azurialus Approved Log Az Testosterone Enanthate Bulk log Steroids and SARMS 146
M can you bulk doing test and primo? Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 29 - Equipoise Bulk with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 19
K need some bulk and strength Steroids and SARMS 21
J Looking for a dirty bulk with sarm Steroids and SARMS 18
G my successful geneza pharma bulk Steroids and SARMS 17
Mobster Approved Log Mobster 28 day Euro Pharmacies power bulk log Steroids and SARMS 115
Richard Brown Approved Offseason Bulk, Test/Primo/HGH + surprise - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
AureliantheGreast Steroids Best Steriods to bulk Steroids and SARMS 0
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 34 - Best way to bulk without gaining bodyfat or water weight Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #7 - Trenbolone and Orals to bulk - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 19 Orals Only Bulk - Dbol, Anadrol, Tbol - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 14
Push50 Approved Log Push50's 2022 Winter Bulk Steroids and SARMS 32
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #6 - Primoblan Dianabol Arnold Bulk - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 18
SteveSmi Evo Hardcore 2.0 #6 – Primoblan Dianabol Arnold Bulk – Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: 50% Off DP Deca 300. A Gentler Way to Bulk Up! Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #5 - Sustanon and Deca Durabolin Bulk - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 19
P Winter bulk napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
Y next steroid bulk Steroids and SARMS 18
A Sarms strength and bulk Steroids and SARMS 18
B Ideas for steroid bulk Steroids and SARMS 20
M Steroid bulk stack Steroids and SARMS 21
C Best bulk stack with tren Steroids and SARMS 21
S Should i bulk or cut? Steroids and SARMS 19
C Looking to bulk with test Steroids and SARMS 23
B how to bulk on Tren Steroids and SARMS 21
F Winter Bulk With Deca Steroids and SARMS 15
F Best sarms for bulk Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Tips for a Natty Bulk Steroids and SARMS 10