Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mavs "RCS" SARMS Bridge Log

UPDATE:

Two days into the SARMS bridge. Hit Chest and back yesterday and holy mother the pump was so massive it was positively painful. Looked too big for my liking afterwards. (should have taken a pic!) Yes, I know some here would think that is a crazy statement, but I do not want my upper body to be larger. I definitely need to shape my chest and biceps better, but I do not want gain size on my torso. I do however want bigger legs, but that has always been a pain point for me. They are strong, but slow to grow...however I make slow and consistent progress which is enough for me at this point.

On the other hand, I literally need to intentionally slow the growth in my torso. It's insane. It grows so fast that my speed drops and I cannot hit the bag like I used to. Anyway...I digress..

Assuming the insane pump was because I am in a caloric deficit and have not really trained hard in over a week because of the virus I was battling.

Still working on my deload training program, so I trained with the previous protocol, but dropped the weight and increase my reps to 10-12/set.

Back:
Bent over rows - as parallel to the ground as I could
Used 25's instead of 45's so I could get a long stretch at the bottom
195x12 x 4 sets

Hyper Extensions with a 45 plate
10 reps x 3 sets

Cable Rows
Drop sets with perfect form
150-100-50 - each to failure - can't recall specific rep count but hit at least 8-10 with each weight
4 sets

Lat Pulldowns
180-140-100-50 - each to failure - can't recall specific rep count but hit at least 8-10 with each weight
4 sets

BACK ON FIRE

CHEST
Smith Machine Inclines- Holy shitballs - I have not done these in years and was having trouble isolating my upper chest recently. Came across a video of Jay Cutler talking about how Smith Machine Incline was a game changer for his chest so I thought I would hit them up.

225lbs sets of 10+ to failure with massive squeeze at top - perfect form
4 sets

My upper chest was not hit this hard in years. HOOKED

Closed Grip Flat Bench
205 sets of 10+ to failure with massive squeeze at top - perfect form

Decline Cable Flys
50lbs per side - full cross over - perfect form 12 reps
4 sets

Dumbell Pullovers
90lbs
10 reps
4 sets

CHEST ON FIRE

NOTE: Test is slowing dropping back to TRT levels as the esters subside. I can feel it, but it is not bad. In fact, I appreciate the relief and break.

DIET on POINT as previously described. Sticking to that diet. Tracking with an app and staying consistently close to 2500 cals per day.

My Fitbit states I burn 3500-4000 cals per day, but that thing is or can be way off. It's hard to know my maintenance calories, but I think they are probably 3500 so I am sticking to 2500 intake and making sure my protein is spot on. Time will tell
@Maverick602 you're beasting on the chest day
up to a few 15 reps sets for MAX PUMP

if you're making good progress no reason to push

keep up the good work make sure you're getting in good sleep post-workout

UPDATE:

Two days into the SARMS bridge. Hit Chest and back yesterday and holy mother the pump was so massive it was positively painful. Looked too big for my liking afterwards. (should have taken a pic!) Yes, I know some here would think that is a crazy statement, but I do not want my upper body to be larger. I definitely need to shape my chest and biceps better, but I do not want gain size on my torso. I do however want bigger legs, but that has always been a pain point for me. They are strong, but slow to grow...however I make slow and consistent progress which is enough for me at this point.

On the other hand, I literally need to intentionally slow the growth in my torso. It's insane. It grows so fast that my speed drops and I cannot hit the bag like I used to. Anyway...I digress..

Assuming the insane pump was because I am in a caloric deficit and have not really trained hard in over a week because of the virus I was battling.

Still working on my deload training program, so I trained with the previous protocol, but dropped the weight and increase my reps to 10-12/set.

Back:
Bent over rows - as parallel to the ground as I could
Used 25's instead of 45's so I could get a long stretch at the bottom
195x12 x 4 sets

Hyper Extensions with a 45 plate
10 reps x 3 sets

Cable Rows
150-100-50 - each to failure - can't recall specific rep count but hit at least 8-10 with each weight
4 sets

Lat Pulldowns
180-140-100-50 - each to failure - can't recall specific rep count but hit at least 8-10 with each weight
4 sets

BACK ON FIRE

CHEST
Smith Machine Inclines- Holy shitballs - I have not done these in years and was having trouble isolating my upper chest recently. Came across a video of Jay Cutler talking about how Smith Machine Incline was a game changer for his chest so I thought I would hit them up.

225lbs sets of 10+ to failure with massive squeeze at top - perfect form
4 sets

My upper chest was not hit this hard in years. HOOKED

Closed Grip Flat Bench
205 sets of 10+ to failure with massive squeeze at top - perfect form

Decline Cable Flys
50lbs per side - full cross over - perfect form 12 reps
4 sets

Dumbell Pullovers
90lbs
10 reps
4 sets

CHEST ON FIRE

NOTE: Test is slowing dropping back to TRT levels as the esters subside. I can feel it, but it is not bad. In fact, I appreciate the relief and break.

DIET on POINT as previously described. Sticking to that diet. Tracking with an app and staying consistently close to 2500 cals per day.

My Fitbit states I burn 3500-4000 cals per day, but that thing is or can be way off. It's hard to know my maintenance calories, but I think they are probably 3500 so I am sticking to 2500 intake and making sure my protein is spot on. Time will tell
Great to see

Quick update:
I’m down 4 lbs to 218
Looking & feeling leaner. Increased cardio to 5x/week. Went running yesterday for the first time in a while because the weather was finally fantastic. Spring has sprung!

However my knees felt like shit today. Need new running shoes. Going to try HOKAS. Planning on running only once a week max depending on how my knees feel. If running isn’t in the cards I’m going to hike every weekend.

Deload training for at least two weeks includes a tone of mobility work, plyometrics & calisthenics.

I’ll post the details when I can.

The RCS GW-501516 is definitely legit because I hammered 30 minutes on the stairclimber at level 10 and my heart rate didn’t exceed 150 when it’s normally around 160-165. Losing 4 lbs probably had an effect but a 10-15 beat per minute drop? Don’t think so.

Diet is spot on and nailing 2400-2600 cals daily with 250 gr protein minimum.

View attachment 7703

THERE! A really shitty picture taken while I was sick last week not having trained in 3 days. You guys happy NOW? lol

One more day of prednisone and then I hope I start feeling like my old self again. This bug, whatever it was, sucked. My sleep has been terrible, congested and a total body BLECH/ACHE whatever.

Anyway...here is the launch of my SARMS bridge.

Trailing Cycle Log:
Includes Bloods going into this bridge

SARMS DOSING DAY 1 (TODAY):

GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 30 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 15 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 30 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 15 mg doses 8 hours apart

Supplements:
N2Gaurd
TUDCA
NAC
Vitamin E - 400ui
L-Tyrosine - 500mg
Fish Oil - 3000mg
Vitamin D - 3000IU
Vitamin C - 1000mg

Thinking about adding in Creatine, but I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this given my goals. In the past when I cycled, I never used while ON...I only used while OFF. But curious to hear pros and cons of using during a bridge or while ON cycle.

TRT:
On TRT Since November 2022
62.5mg of Test Cyp every third day keeps my test levels around 1000

STATS:
Body Weight: 222
BF %? You tell me...lol
Goal is to drop 8 lbs of fat in the next 8 weeks. Then another 8-10 over a 12 week cutting cycle of test, anavar and EQ. If I get to near 200-205 without losing muscle, I will be at fighting weight again.

DIET & MACROS:

2500 cals/day
250g protein
83g fat
188g carbs

Breakfast:
Greek Yogurt 3/4 cup
1/2 cup blackberries
1/2 cup blue berries

Snack:
Oatmeal Jar
1 cup rolled oats
1.5 scoops whey isolate (good shit ...no sweetness or other garbage)
1/2 cup blueberries
2 TBS sliced almonds
2TBS chia seed

Lunch:
10 egg whites
1 cup blue berries
1 cup of kale
10 oz coconut water

Snack:
4 hardboiled eggs - We have chickens BTW and have all the eggs we need :)

Dinner:
I committed to meal prep every Sunday for the week. I am creating enough for one new meal per day per week in addition to the meals above which will stay relatively the same every day.

Last week:
Dirty Rice made with ground turkey and cauliflower rice)

This week:
Maple Air Fried Chicken Tenders plus broccoli and asparagus

As I track my macros I am noticing I am a little light on carbs and fat at the end of the day, but I am hitting my protein and my caloric mark, so I am not sweating it for now. This is the first time I am counting macros...in about 20 years and while I find it to be a PITA, I am also getting a kick out of it.

TRAINING:

I am in a de-load phase for these 8 weeks. I hit was focused on heavy linear movements over the last 10 weeks and now I am returning to more dynamic training with more mobility/calisthenics with higher reps BUT I am still going to do heavy squat, deadlift and bench once a week...one exercise for 4-5 sets.

Drafting the training plan now, but already started from memory this week.
@Maverick602 legit updates buddy........

Quick update:
I’m down 4 lbs to 218
Looking & feeling leaner. Increased cardio to 5x/week. Went running yesterday for the first time in a while because the weather was finally fantastic. Spring has sprung!

However my knees felt like shit today. Need new running shoes. Going to try HOKAS. Planning on running only once a week max depending on how my knees feel. If running isn’t in the cards I’m going to hike every weekend.

Deload training for at least two weeks includes a tone of mobility work, plyometrics & calisthenics.

I’ll post the details when I can.

The RCS GW-501516 is definitely legit because I hammered 30 minutes on the stairclimber at level 10 and my heart rate didn’t exceed 150 when it’s normally around 160-165. Losing 4 lbs probably had an effect but a 10-15 beat per minute drop? Don’t think so.

Diet is spot on and nailing 2400-2600 cals daily with 250 gr protein minimum.
@Maverick602 good update dude
5x/week cardio is the way
knee issues you add glucosamine chondroitin high dose with msm?