Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

max dose for alpha yohimbine?

nickool

Please help me find the max daily dose for alpha yohimbine for a 38 year old. I have products like radiate and yohimflame but a lot of yohimflame in both. I was reading the high per day is like 8mgs or whats the number? I get sides from 2mgs arleady.

Please help me find the max daily dose for alpha yohimbine for a 38 year old. I have products like radiate and yohimflame but a lot of yohimflame in both. I was reading the high per day is like 8mgs or whats the number? I get sides from 2mgs arleady.

Different for everyone but I can't handle more than 1mg per day. I get too many sides when yohimbine dose is high. Even with alpha.

I don't know what's in yohimflame, but the minimum amount of yohimbine taken orally is 0.2 mg / kg per day.
So a 90 kg person needs 18 mg of Yohimbine per day to achieve the desired lipolytic effect.

To assess your tolerance it is advisable to start with about 1/3 of the optimal dose (so a 90 kg person would start with 6 mg) increasing the dose over a period of a few days (usually 2-3 days).

It must be taken on an empty stomach - This is crucial because even a small insulin response will prevent any effect of the yohimbine.
Taking yohimbine with food will produce a greater insulin response than taking food alone (this is linked to the α receptors in the pancreas).

If you are getting sides then just stop using. You can try something like cardarine and N2Slin for fat loss instead. They will help you out without any sides.