Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Megacycle advice

Nikola

Newbie
I'm starting a cycle and about two weeks and eat some last-minute tips before I go on. I'm 230 lb and 9% body fat in my early thirties. this is my 5th or 6th cycle I have been running steroids for the past five years or so.
Testosterone 700 mg
EQ equipoise 1000mg
Aromasin
deca durabolin deca-durabolin for
Winstrol 50 mg
adding in Trenbolone at week 6 400 mg
should I also add in Masteron or is this enough
 
unless you are competing and are okay sacrificing health this is not necessary. i would consoldate things down to to 2 or 3 steroids only
 
I'm starting a cycle and about two weeks and eat some last-minute tips before I go on. I'm 230 lb and 9% body fat in my early thirties. this is my 5th or 6th cycle I have been running steroids for the past five years or so.
Testosterone 700 mg
EQ equipoise 1000mg
Aromasin
deca durabolin deca-durabolin for
Winstrol 50 mg
adding in Trenbolone at week 6 400 mg
should I also add in Masteron or is this enough

That's a hardcore cycle but you're big and lean not bad.

A few suggestions, I would drop the deca durabolin and keep equipoise at 700mgs. So 1:1 with testosterone 700 test 700 EQ.
I would add masteron 300mgs/week and add aromasin 25mgs/day.

You need organ liver and cycle support here for sure n2guard 10 caps per day (higher than normal 7 cap dose) you need that and make sure you drink a LOT of water.
 
I'm starting a cycle and about two weeks and eat some last-minute tips before I go on. I'm 230 lb and 9% body fat in my early thirties. this is my 5th or 6th cycle I have been running steroids for the past five years or so.
Testosterone 700 mg
EQ equipoise 1000mg
Aromasin
deca durabolin deca-durabolin for
Winstrol 50 mg
adding in Trenbolone at week 6 400 mg
should I also add in Masteron or is this enough
i'm not gonna attack you here, you sound like you compete. but make sure you use domestic supply
 
I'm starting a cycle and about two weeks and eat some last-minute tips before I go on. I'm 230 lb and 9% body fat in my early thirties. this is my 5th or 6th cycle I have been running steroids for the past five years or so.
Testosterone 700 mg
EQ equipoise 1000mg
Aromasin
deca durabolin deca-durabolin for
Winstrol 50 mg
adding in Trenbolone at week 6 400 mg
should I also add in Masteron or is this enough


Bro your dosing is way too high man!

Listen to our podcast where we talk about proper dosing:

Main Podcast Page
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B advice on using test E and EQ for 12 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 5
R advice on using RAD140 for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 5
T Looking for some advice on using mots-c properly? Steroids and SARMS 5
P Any advice on how you would add anavar to this stack? Steroids and SARMS 5
L NPP Advice Steroids and SARMS 5
S Steroids NPP - First user advice Steroids and SARMS 2
A Advice on how to use Equipoise for best benefits Steroids and SARMS 5
C s23 at 5-10mgs a day. Need advice please Steroids and SARMS 5
P advice on ostarine Steroids and SARMS 6
J Advice on how to add DECA to my existing cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
L Steroids Over 50 TRT looking to add the + to that, need advice Steroids and SARMS 17
T Advice when it comes to using GW and Ostarine for lean gain Steroids and SARMS 6
C Advice for my first cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
rakkin Cycle and Pre-Contest advice Steroids and SARMS 45
Darts55 New into bodybuilding - advice appreciated Steroids and SARMS 17
G advice on how to run tb500 Steroids and SARMS 7
Y First time using growth hormone? Need your advice on dosing Steroids and SARMS 5
knarfster Steroids Now I know what PIP is, any advice? Steroids and SARMS 13
P advice using retatrutide Steroids and SARMS 7
N Upsteroid Advice Steroids and SARMS 2
C Sarms advice Steroids and SARMS 10
T competing in next 3 years. Need growth hormone advice Steroids and SARMS 11
A 3 months on sarms. Need advice now Steroids and SARMS 9
C need some advice on bulking cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
Richard Brown NapsGear Why Bodybuilders Are Microdosing GLP-1s (Not Medical Advice) Steroids and SARMS 10
xyle9999 Looking on advice for test + high cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
B advice and ideas for next steroid stacking Steroids and SARMS 16
VRBXXII Advice on first cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
C Advice Needed -High blood pressure and PED Cycle prep Steroids and SARMS 21
Echo First cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 16
B Steroids Looking for advice tren+test+mast Steroids and SARMS 18
X my future s4 and yk11 stack and advice Steroids and SARMS 18
G final advice before I start my tren and masteron run Steroids and SARMS 22
GGpump Tren and test cycle (need advice) Steroids and SARMS 23
AdriGeyer Steroids Anavar/Turnibol Cycle Advice for a 28 year old trying a lean bulk on steriods Steroids and SARMS 23
R need advice on sarms options Steroids and SARMS 19
T Tesamorelin dosage advice Steroids and SARMS 18
Ghostrider1982 Steroids Second Cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 1
H my honest sarms advice Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Dangerous S23 advice being passed around by Monstro... Steroids and SARMS 39
SolidOsvi Cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 26
A Planning my first cycle; would welcome advice Steroids and SARMS 21
M Steroids Need Advice On Cycle Steroids and SARMS 34
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #123 : Are you sabotaging yourself with Inconsistent Dieting? | Bodybuilding Advice from Evan Centopani! Steroids and SARMS 18
Coolhand33 Calculations and advice Steroids and SARMS 22
R Test cyp 250mgs/ml advice Steroids and SARMS 23
D Football player needs advice on pre game steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
N Need some advice on curing fatigue on cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
jw3man PCT Advice Steroids and SARMS 41
GGpump My first cycle need advice Steroids and SARMS 23

Similar threads

Top Bottom