Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning energy

Vjay34

How do Some of you managed to jump out of bed in the morning and get on with your day. My alarm clock wakes me up at 6 a.m. and I'm lucky to be up in the next 30 minutes because it's hard. It's like I have to struggle to get on with my day. Is there a supplement that you guys take first thing to get you going

when you love your life and your job that is what happens

improve your life and you will jump out of bed everyday

bro you sound like combo of poosy and snowflake

i climb pole every morning 4:30 in dark just to hang American flag above tanker then salute it then climb back down. and you bitchin about waking up 6am? GTFO

How do Some of you managed to jump out of bed in the morning and get on with your day. My alarm clock wakes me up at 6 a.m. and I'm lucky to be up in the next 30 minutes because it's hard. It's like I have to struggle to get on with my day. Is there a supplement that you guys take first thing to get you going
Going to bed early

Make sure you have 7-8 hours of sleep and take CARDAZOL in the morning, I do for the last 2 years. It is a NATURAL booster of stamina,cardio,energy, FAT loss

Cardazol I keep the capsules next to my bed with a bottle of water!

Is cardazol the same as pentylenetetrazol or cardarine GW501516?
Cardazol is a supplement, for energy and stamina, it gets inspiration from cardarine gw
read about it here