Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle groups for split training

Rueis32

I'm looking to change some stuff up with my training splits
I'm currently doing a split where it is basically push, pull, and legs. I do it on days one two and three have a rest day and then repeat it again. overall I am training 6 days a week
I seem to be having some lethargy doing it this way. how can I continue doing this sort of split routine but also manage my muscle groups better?

i would give yourself an extra rest day between push and pull. that relives yourself and allows more recovery

I'm currently doing a split where it is basically push, pull, and legs. I do it on days one two and three have a rest day and then repeat it again. overall I am training 6 days a week
I seem to be having some lethargy doing it this way. how can I continue doing this sort of split routine but also manage my muscle groups better?
if you are doing so much split training you need a day off and some high volume days with cardio

compound movements gain you size bro

you need to adjust your training as simple as that