Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing the big 2 leg exercises same split?

Bodybeast

how many of you want here do the big two leg exercises on the same workout split day. I’m talking deadlift and squatting
I was talking to a friend of mine at the gym and he said that he likes to separate them because the workouts are too intense. so he'll do about 15 sets of each on 1 workout leg split, and then the next week do the other one
I told him why not do like seven sets of each on the same day wouldn't that be a better workout than separating them completely? what is your position on this for strength and Mass

how many of you want here do the big two leg exercises on the same workout split day. I’m talking deadlift and squatting
I was talking to a friend of mine at the gym and he said that he likes to separate them because the workouts are too intense. so he'll do about 15 sets of each on 1 workout leg split, and then the next week do the other one
I told him why not do like seven sets of each on the same day wouldn't that be a better workout than separating them completely? what is your position on this for strength and Mass
I do deadlifts and squats in the same training day dont see why split.

you could do them yes, just split the sets 50% . don't go ape balls to the wall on both. thats a great way to ruin your hips and knees

2 exercises sure but not big ones