Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First testosterone deca durabolin cycle Log

impressiveSACK

V.I.P.
Logger
hi all, i recently posted another thread asking about different color and volume vials. thank you all for you answers. looked at some of the other logs and im definitely not as organized but ill start to keep better track of things starting now.

40 years old
5'11''
225lbs
no idea about body fat but id guess 20-25%

worked out most of my adult life, but didnt make much progress till my 30s. had a poor diet, way too much alcohol, and workouts were irregular and honestly the hangovers made the workouts pretty mild. about 6 years ago is when i cleaned it up a bit. i work out at home now so i don't have tons of machines and my workouts are pretty simple and revolve around the big 3 with variations of. sometimes i just get in there and go till failure, lower the weight and keep going to failure. thats when ive had my best results, but wear myself out every few weeks and then the next couple weeks are much lower intensity. some months when time is limited, i just run 531 BBB, but feel i don't progress on that program even with higher percentages, but it keeps me lifting even during a busy schedule with the kids.

in the last 6 years i went from about 180lbs to 225lbs body weight and went up 1 pants size. still not particularly strong, but much stronger than when i started...... best lifts are 305 bench, 385 squat, 435 deadlift. have had some pretty busy times and lots of out of state moving the last couple years so consistency isnt always as good as i should be. about 2 years ago i stopped making any progress at all. got weaker actually even though i was trying harder. heard about trt and got blood work, was in the low 200s. started with 200mg test c a week which brought me up to 650. started taking 300mg a week about 3 weeks ago, but havent got blood work since then.

my plan it to keep doing 300mg test c a week along with 300mg deca a week for 16 weeks. from my understanding these are pretty low doses, but figure ill be doing this for life so no harm in starting low in the beginning. and im fine upping the doses if need be mid cycle.
my plan is to lift twice a day 5 days a week. mornings ill do 60 minutes either bench, squat, deadlift, or overhead working up to 5 sets of heavy doubles and then back off to 5 sets of 5 at the heaviest weight i can manage that day. i tend to end up doing a lot more backoff sets than planned to fill in the 60 minutes.
i just got a reverse hyper machine and a leg extension/curl machine so ill incorporate those on my squat and deadlift days. 5 sets of 15 and the heaviest i can manage. I plan on doing a shorter 30-45 min workout in the afternoons that will just be dumbells and bands for my shoulders and some cardio on the bike.

diet is boring. breakfast 200g of grilled pork loin with toast and milk (~70g protein), lunch 300g grilled pork loin with protein shake (~120g protein), dinner will vary depending on what im cooking for the family but will be similar to lunch. a lot of times its smoked sausage or chuck steak tacos with steamed veggies. i snack on peanut butter toast and cans of tuns when i get hungry. usually a protein shake before bed. i know i get at least 250g protein a day.

i sleep about 5-6 hours a night. would like more but got young kids and too much shit going on.
honetly after typing all this and seeing some of the other logs, i defintely dont feel as organized as others, but i think this will get me started and ill work on improving what im doing. my goal right now is simple and thats just to break all my previous PRs. would be nice to get some aesthetic changes as well and if that happens it could very well change my priorities once my strength comes back and i decide on future cycles and compounds.

thank you all and i appreciate any feedback about my plans positive or negative. thanks for reading.

hi all, i recently posted another thread asking about different color and volume vials. thank you all for you answers. looked at some of the other logs and im definitely not as organized but ill start to keep better track of things starting now.

40 years old
5'11''
225lbs
no idea about body fat but id guess 20-25%

worked out most of my adult life, but didnt make much progress till my 30s. had a poor diet, way too much alcohol, and workouts were irregular and honestly the hangovers made the workouts pretty mild. about 6 years ago is when i cleaned it up a bit. i work out at home now so i don't have tons of machines and my workouts are pretty simple and revolve around the big 3 with variations of. sometimes i just get in there and go till failure, lower the weight and keep going to failure. thats when ive had my best results, but wear myself out every few weeks and then the next couple weeks are much lower intensity. some months when time is limited, i just run 531 BBB, but feel i don't progress on that program even with higher percentages, but it keeps me lifting even during a busy schedule with the kids.

in the last 6 years i went from about 180lbs to 225lbs body weight and went up 1 pants size. still not particularly strong, but much stronger than when i started...... best lifts are 305 bench, 385 squat, 435 deadlift. have had some pretty busy times and lots of out of state moving the last couple years so consistency isnt always as good as i should be. about 2 years ago i stopped making any progress at all. got weaker actually even though i was trying harder. heard about trt and got blood work, was in the low 200s. started with 200mg test c a week which brought me up to 650. started taking 300mg a week about 3 weeks ago, but havent got blood work since then.

my plan it to keep doing 300mg test c a week along with 300mg deca a week for 16 weeks. from my understanding these are pretty low doses, but figure ill be doing this for life so no harm in starting low in the beginning. and im fine upping the doses if need be mid cycle.
my plan is to lift twice a day 5 days a week. mornings ill do 60 minutes either bench, squat, deadlift, or overhead working up to 5 sets of heavy doubles and then back off to 5 sets of 5 at the heaviest weight i can manage that day. i tend to end up doing a lot more backoff sets than planned to fill in the 60 minutes.
i just got a reverse hyper machine and a leg extension/curl machine so ill incorporate those on my squat and deadlift days. 5 sets of 15 and the heaviest i can manage. I plan on doing a shorter 30-45 min workout in the afternoons that will just be dumbells and bands for my shoulders and some cardio on the bike.

diet is boring. breakfast 200g of grilled pork loin with toast and milk (~70g protein), lunch 300g grilled pork loin with protein shake (~120g protein), dinner will vary depending on what im cooking for the family but will be similar to lunch. a lot of times its smoked sausage or chuck steak tacos with steamed veggies. i snack on peanut butter toast and cans of tuns when i get hungry. usually a protein shake before bed. i know i get at least 250g protein a day.

i sleep about 5-6 hours a night. would like more but got young kids and too much shit going on.
honetly after typing all this and seeing some of the other logs, i defintely dont feel as organized as others, but i think this will get me started and ill work on improving what im doing. my goal right now is simple and thats just to break all my previous PRs. would be nice to get some aesthetic changes as well and if that happens it could very well change my priorities once my strength comes back and i decide on future cycles and compounds.

thank you all and i appreciate any feedback about my plans positive or negative. thanks for reading.
@impressiveSACK perfect log start, thank you for sharing with the anabolex family :)

what we need from you is some details before we talk test or deca with you, btw deca durabolin at 20% bodyfat not recommended

lets first keep steady track of this
diet training
training, share actual exercises reps sets and weights as you do them that day
diet, share foods you eat and meals as you eat them please
cardio the same as training share
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
list supplements you take please

pictures
please share pics of you face blurred
please share pics of your meals as you eat them
pics of your training and cardio would help
and pics of any gear that you have already

stay strong and stay sharing with the family here :) we will guide you but need more sharing

I'm An extremely organized person and I need structure in my life however not everybody thinks the same way I do and I'm mature enough and smart enough to understand that some people are extremely unorganized but they get shit done either way so you be you and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

having said that obviously the main thing I want you to get better at is sleep. your kids are gonna get older so you can't keep using that as an excuse. you need to optimally get seven to eight hours of sleep it's very important

you are pretty strong I don't know why you're saying you're not
and a boring diet is smart

definitely need to work on your sleep
six hours of quality sleep though you can definitely get away with

sounds like you have a hectic life but many others do
you want to make sure you keep your diet on point

before you start this cycle I would definitely cut down
but it's hard to know without pictures

we need to know your body fat that makes a big difference
so definitely post up some pictures let's see

this is a great start to the log
make sure you definitely put up pictures we need that

looking forward to seeing your improvements
I don't think you're 25% body fat but post up pictures let's see

I wouldn't use Deca if you're that fat already
You're Gonna Want to cut down

looking forward to seeing your updates
pictures will be important so we can really see where you're at

Hi all. Here was my workout from today. Wasn't able to do the 2nd workout this afternoon but I'll make it up this week. Also meant to do 5s as working sets but it turned into doubles and singles instead. Not what I planned but was a great first workout to get back into the routine. Pinned the first 300mg deca on Saturday. Starting next week I'm planning on splitting it in half and pinning it twice a week when I do my test. Also attaching some pics.

And based on the comments I just wanna explain my goals with this first cycle. Basically I've lost a lot of strength over the years and haven't been able to hit the same lifts as I did in my early/mid 30s. Hopeful that with the trt for life and some added compounds I'll hit my old numbers and surpass them. Previous PRs b/s/d 305/385/435. Would like to turn that into 350/450/500 in the next couple years. If I can hit those numbers, I'm fine staying fat till then. Thank you all for following. Appreciate you all.

Breakfast: 3 chops, peanut butter toast 85g protein
Snack: tuna, sardines, shake 75g protein
Lunch: 2 chops, quesodilla 70g protein
Dinner: 2 chops, rice veg 50g protein

Bench

Warm-up
135 x 10
185 x 10
225 x 10

Working sets
245x2
250x2