Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Log

You have come to the right place, welcome. I too, much like you am 44, and have been on MD monitored TRT. I started at a hormone clinic and got bad vibes within a few weeks, sought through my family doc and now see a urologist just for my test issues. Was at 301 and was prescribed 150mg per week after 8 months or so of adjusting doses. 150mg/week is a great cruising dose for myself and keeps me around 800-900 ng/ml. The guys that have already commented know what's up and will steer you in the right direction. The more honest you are with us the better we can help guide you to your goals.

Logging your daily exercise and food intake along with sleep patterns and any supplements are a huge help. the more we know of your daily habits, the more we can guide and help you on whatever path you choose to walk. TRT dose with 3 days a week of moderate strength training, you will achieve great things.

N2Guard is a must, expensive but well worth the cost, I got mine off ebay and it is legit. It has helped my blood pressure and is an awesome daily supplement. I've replaced my daily vitamin with it. I am also stacking 50mg of anavar daily with 200mg of test weekly so I need the organ support but will continue N2G even after the cycle.

If and when the time comes, you can get your gear from domestic-supply, by far the highest approved source on this forum from what I have found and have experienced with them. 200mg of test cypionate dosing at 150mg per week will run you about $140.00 every 90 days.

You have come to the right place, welcome. I too, much like you am 44, and have been on MD monitored TRT. I started at a hormone clinic and got bad vibes within a few weeks, sought through my family doc and now see a urologist just for my test issues. Was at 301 and was prescribed 150mg per week after 8 months or so of adjusting doses. 150mg/week is a great cruising dose for myself and keeps me around 800-900 ng/ml. The guys that have already commented know what's up and will steer you in the right direction. The more honest you are with us the better we can help guide you to your goals.

Logging your daily exercise and food intake along with sleep patterns and any supplements are a huge help. the more we know of your daily habits, the more we can guide and help you on whatever path you choose to walk. TRT dose with 3 days a week of moderate strength training, you will achieve great things.

N2Guard is a must, expensive but well worth the cost, I got mine off ebay and it is legit. It has helped my blood pressure and is an awesome daily supplement. I've replaced my daily vitamin with it. I am also stacking 50mg of anavar daily with 200mg of test weekly so I need the organ support but will continue N2G even after the cycle.

If and when the time comes, you can get your gear from domestic-supply, by far the highest approved source on this forum from what I have found and have experienced with them. 200mg of test cypionate dosing at 150mg per week will run you about $140.00 every 90 days.
@Simon well put, I also follow your log it's good info.

I'm happy to hear you're doing well btw.

@Simon log for you @Oldman23

Vitals protection
I went with the multi bottle approach because I am not too familiar with n2guard yet.

I went on online, looked up athletes I am familiar with and found a common denominator across all of them.
NAC, Tudca, multi vitamin and things like that.

TRT clinic provides PCT stuff but you have to show symptoms and their prices are just ok.
Now trying to create a PCT home kit, being proactive and save where possible.

QUESTION: Has anyone reading this tried the TRT mix from EP?

Vitals protection
I went with the multi bottle approach because I am not too familiar with n2guard yet.

I went on online, looked up athletes I am familiar with and found a common denominator across all of them.

TRT clinic provides PCT stuff but you have to show symptoms and their prices are just ok.

@Oldman23 , you don't need PCT if you're on TRT it makes not sense.

TRT mix from Euro pharmacies is strong I used it before. You can jump on it and use 1ml/week.

I don't think you require a clinic if you just self TRT.

Also you should get n2guard for organs liver not different bottles. Whats the point of taking 5 different bottles?

And how about your diet training NOW? we need to improve it now before you even push self trt this is your log lets see it

I dont like that fact that you haven't done diet training updates, even before TRT we need to see those

Vitals protection

Easy enough to check it out

my diet is clean, my life is a routine.
Lean meats
Greens
Water, no juices, no sodas
no fast foods
no fried foods

Breakfast is usually skipped or its oatmeal with fruit in it
Lunch is usually some piece of meat, grilled or pan seared
Dinner is the same

I was 195lb when i started this in early late March and I am at 191 now.
I can control my food intake due to the routine I fell into.

Training
Nothing to brag about, I have tennis elbow and 5 aggravated discs.
Tried PT, tried injections, tried not moving for years and the pain was there anyway.
Only option left is spinal surgery and I am not ready for that mentally.

After years of waiting to heal, I decided to power through it, like I said, the pain is there by just doing house stuff.

Training is just maintenance
Thursdays - Sunday
Legs, back, arms, chest / shoulders
Abs I do at home
Cardio is in the form of bike or roller blades Sunday mornings

trt bro no PCT
Yes, you are both correct, I used the wrong words
I meant on cycle protocols to ensure testes dont shrink too much, be ready for gyno, be ready for acne, or simply be ready for not being able to afford TRT and having to come off until I can afford it again.

Basically, prepare for the unexpected

Lean meats
Greens
no fast foods
no fried foods

Dinner is the same

Training
Tried PT, tried injections, tried not moving for years and the pain was there anyway.

After years of waiting to heal, I decided to power through it, like I said, the pain is there by just doing house stuff.

Thursdays - Sunday
Abs I do at home
good job man. people need to avoid fast food

Lean meats
Greens
no fast foods
no fried foods

Dinner is the same

Training

Thursdays - Sunday
Abs I do at home
@Oldman23

This is a start thank you for sharing but we need a lot more to really push forward and help guide you to your goals as a community.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy. You need to actually write down the food, training as you do it, you can do it every few days but judging your diet is #1.

Like you say, breakfast oatmeal and fruit, what? how about protein?
lunch meat so just meat just fish what kind etc?
same question on dinner

training what do you actually do? like legs back arms chest what you actually doing?