Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never use ugfreak.to

royroy

just a warning to all never use the source ugfreak.to, they were really easy to get ahold of before I actually sent the money.after a quick exchange of money They now are impossible to get ahold of. It's like they wanted my money and were available and then once they got my money they completely disappeared. Not sure if they got busted or what but they won't respond to my emails anymore.

Domestic Supply is a trusted source that so many can recommend to you and have positive things to say about... i would highly recommend going with them

Domestic Supply is as trusted as you can find! I would highly recommend switching over with them as the reputation continues to speak for itself! Top quality, fast domestic shipping and excellent customer service from a trusted and verified source!!

just a warning to all never use the source ugfreak.to, they were really easy to get ahold of before I actually sent the money.after a quick exchange of money They now are impossible to get ahold of. It's like they wanted my money and were available and then once they got my money they completely disappeared. Not sure if they got busted or what but they won't respond to my emails anymore.
Hello,

We've registered to this forum. only after seeing this review by royroy and would love to challenge his story.
And the other bogus claim by sambee38, about UGFREAK being a "selective scammer". Where you got that from? Can you back it up?

On the forums we're at, we've gotten a solid reputation. Quite surprised about this post here. Last time we saw a forum speaking ill of us, we joined, proved our worth and the guy who originally posted also apologized and edited his review. We'd love for royroy to send the order ID and we'll gladly share the process and messages written between us, to see if it's really a real review or not. Because one thing is for sure, we don't communicate over emails, so it's unclear to us why you'd say we stopped replying your emails. We communicate on our website only. So we'd love to see what ugfreak email address you think is ours and what really happened. Maybe we had some situation then, but our website surely worked again and therefore maybe you have not updated after writing that post?

We'd love to share everything with the mods or a specific mod, with screenshots, so it's just not claims The OP claims something, we claim otherwise and instead of it being his word against ours, we'll involve solid proof here!

Anyone claiming they ever got ripped off by UGFREAK - we're here. Shoot me your order ID and everyone will see whether we're scammers or not.

Hello,

We've registered to this forum. only after seeing this review by royroy and would love to challenge his story.
And the other bogus claim by sambee38, about UGFREAK being a "selective scammer". Where you got that from? Can you back it up?

On the forums we're at, we've gotten a solid reputation. Quite surprised about this post here. Last time we saw a forum speaking ill of us, we joined, proved our worth and the guy who originally posted also apologized and edited his review. We'd love for royroy to send the order ID and we'll gladly share the process and messages written between us, to see if it's really a real review or not. Because one thing is for sure, we don't communicate over emails, so it's unclear to us why you'd say we stopped replying your emails. We communicate on our website only. So we'd love to see what ugfreak email address you think is ours and what really happened. Maybe we had some situation then, but our website surely worked again and therefore maybe you have not updated after writing that post?

We'd love to share everything with the mods or a specific mod, with screenshots, so it's just not claims The OP claims something, we claim otherwise and instead of it being his word against ours, we'll involve solid proof here!

Anyone claiming they ever got ripped off by UGFREAK - we're here. Shoot me your order ID and everyone will see whether we're scammers or not.
Your website could be working and you could have scammed him too. That's not related.

Your website could be working and you could have scammed him too. That's not related.
It's surely related. IF our communication broke down, it could ONLY happen by our website not working at that specific time. Because, like we said, we communicate on our website only. And we for sure don't have any tickets not replied to from then and haven't scammed anyone.

Nice talking to you, but now we'll wait to hear from the OP.

I sent money to ugfreak.to and no response after sending money.
Seems very much so they are SCAMMERS!
lol! You got two posts in this forum, both claiming the same BS. Why don't you reply my PM in which I asked you to send your order ID? If you are no liar, then get me your order ID. Let's see if you really placed an order at UGFREAK and really got scammed. PROVE IT! Otherwise you posted a fake review. Eagerly awaiting your order ID and PROOF :) most likely you will never provide it.

@ugfreak was being confused with another source.

UGFreak.to is approved now. UGFreak is NOT a scammer.

The claims in this thread have NOT been substantiated and the member in question was traced to an IP of a competitor.

false.png

FALSE RATING IS GIVEN TO THIS CLAIM AND THREAD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE.