Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ugfreak.to 4-7 day domestic not true

Seruawo

So i ordered from ugfreak on the 15th of June and it was a domestic order. I confirmed it twice before i made the order. Well i didn’t get my package until the 24th. I’m not a Mathematician or anything but that is a full 9 days before I got my package and that did not fall under the 7-Day window
they should at least credit me for another order because that is false advertising! There was no holiday during that time that would have caused a post office delay, i blame them for the issue. I get my amazon packages always the next day, so 9 days is stupid. JMO

You may not be a mathematician but you clearly cannot read a calendar either... June 17-18 were the weekend and those are not business days last anyone checked... The fact you compared this to amazon pretty much says enough about your entire brain cell power or lack there of

and the 19th was a very important national holiday Juneteenth where the post offices are closed

so that is 3 days where the mail was pretty much stopped, plus there is a massive heat wave and i was reading post office workers are getting heat stroke and having to take time off to escape the heat.

you cannot blame ugfreak for the post office and holidays can you?

So i ordered from ugfreak on the 15th of June and it was a domestic order. I confirmed it twice before i made the order. Well i didn’t get my package until the 24th. I’m not a Mathematician or anything but that is a full 9 days before I got my package and that did not fall under the 7-Day window
they should at least credit me for another order because that is false advertising! There was no holiday during that time that would have caused a post office delay, i blame them for the issue. I get my amazon packages always the next day, so 9 days is stupid. JMO
I don't think @ugfreak guarantees 4-7 days delivery, it's 5-7 business days for domestic delivery. This means if it's over the weekend, should be 8-10 normal days, especially with a holiday in between.

And steroid suppliers are NOT amazon, come on.

ugfreak delivers fast I've had packages arrive in 5 days but it's not his fault when the post office ships slow or delays in the mail system.

seems you're being a cry baby comparing steroid sellers to amazon? well go to amazon and try to buy quality Para Pharma gear and get back to us!

APPROVED SOURCE - UGFREAK

FACT CHECK: UGFREAK.TO LISTS 7-9 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DOMESTIC DELIVERY, NOT 4-7 DAYS ON THE WEBSITE.

Is this a joke? you really saying ugfreak should be amazon in delivery? no source delivers faster than the post office because the post is making the delivery hommie

I'm in Florida, had my UGfreak pack arrive in 7 days flat from the time I ordered. I love the para pharma anavar and trenbolone both strong.

yo dude stop being a troll, you should respect ugfreak for being so stand up in the community and getting u quality gear, such a fool you are for not showing the love you should be showing

next time order your Para Pharma from amazon, oh wait you cant!
UGFreak is respected and trusted, be happy they got you a quality package to your door.

You ever hear of have some fucking patience and don't act like a moron? Slander your 🧠 cells not UGF, because the only illogical one here is you posting this nonsense, this isn't dominions idiot .

How lucky I am that my first ever post on here is to lol at the comparison with Amazon.

More seriously though...

Hi all

I've just joined the forum, and have a question about delivery timescales if that's ok

I live in the UK, and want to order UK Domestic.

There's info for USA Domestic (a few days).
And there's info for international (a month).
But no indication of timescales for UK Domestic.
Can I assume in-stock stuff is more likely to be a few days than a month?

I've tagged the question on here because I was reading the thread, and my question is sort of relevant.

Thanks in advance

How lucky I am that my first ever post on here is to lol at the comparison with Amazon.

More seriously though...

Hi all

I've just joined the forum, and have a question about delivery timescales if that's ok

I live in the UK, and want to order UK Domestic.

There's info for USA Domestic (a few days).
And there's info for international (a month).
But no indication of timescales for UK Domestic.
Can I assume in-stock stuff is more likely to be a few days than a month?

I've tagged the question on here because I was reading the thread, and my question is sort of relevant.

Thanks in advance
@akaWalter I think UK domestic for ugfreak.to will be around 5-8 days depends on where you are in the UK. @ugfreak can verify for you it's fast and easy.

@akaWalter whats your cycle plan tell us?