Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak UGfreak.to and Para Pharma want to reward the forums with a great promotion

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
UGfreak.to and Para Pharma want to reward the forums with a great promotion

In this promotion we will choose 10 users in total who will get between $100-$200 in free credits to go towards their gear.

How to get in on it?

Simply post in this thread and tell us a bit about yourself and why you deserve to get this free gear. We will pick the winners based on the answers at the end of the promotion and get in touch with you. As simple as that!

Not sure if I need to post in different board categories but here you go. Just trying to increase my chances and show I want it!

I was the first to respond ha! I have been out of the game a long time and worked very hard at 45 years old to start gaining muscle again and my nutrition to get overall better physique.

I have been using creatine, eating properly and gained some really solid muscle. This would help elevate me and as I have said I've been in the middle of an entire life transformation since my divorce over a year ago. Really wanting to prove to myself I'm better at 45 than I was 10 years ago. I haven't used anything in a long time 🙄. I'm ready to turn heads and shock the people who doubt me as well let's go!

UGfreak.to and Para Pharma want to reward the forums with a great promotion

In this promotion we will choose 10 users in total who will get between $100-$200 in free credits to go towards their gear.

How to get in on it?

Simply post in this thread and tell us a bit about yourself and why you deserve to get this free gear. We will pick the winners based on the answers at the end of the promotion and get in touch with you. As simple as that!
@ugfreak I actually dont want free gear as I already ordered para pharma I do want to say I've been using para pharma for 6 weeks now and getting a real lean look from the winstrol

Not sure if I need to post in different board categories but here you go. Just trying to increase my chances and show I want it!

I was the first to respond ha! I have been out of the game a long time and worked very hard at 45 years old to start gaining muscle again and my nutrition to get overall better physique.

I have been using creatine, eating properly and gained some really solid muscle. This would help elevate me and as I have said I've been in the middle of an entire life transformation since my divorce over a year ago. Really wanting to prove to myself I'm better at 45 than I was 10 years ago. I haven't used anything in a long time 🙄. I'm ready to turn heads and shock the people who doubt me as well let's go!
@Caffeineman45 I'm on the winstrol from para pharma got it from UGfreak its been awesome I hope you get some winny and primo

I have 5-6 clients I train now taking some Para Pharma from trenbolone to primobolan all happy with the results.

UGFreak.to has been around 12 years he's never given away things you guys should be happy he's doing this for us

I would welcome using some anavar from para pharma.

I'm doing a TRT stack now TRT mix from euro pharma 1 ml/week but adding anavar would help me lean out, my abs a bit soft now.

This is a great opportunity to use a top quality source and power house brand in Para Pharma.

I would love the opportunity to get some credits towards some gear… A little back story, 2 years ago I was 245lbs (I’m 6’2” tall) with very low body fat (Blessed with a fast metabolism). Now I’m 186 and struggling to gain muscle mass after being hit by a driver in the Chicago area that was going over 100mph.

I’ve had a hip surgery, two back surgeries and a shoulder surgery over the past two years. I’ve lost so much muscle and on top of that they found a mass on one of my testicles and they recommended removing it. Got a second opinion and was told the same thing.

I’d like to get back my strength and body like I was as I work a very labor intensive job as a full time logger I’ve also considered trt but it’s so dang expensive and I simply can’t afford it. I’m 32 years old and would love the opportunity to rebuild my body with a little extra help. I can tell my endurance and strength are not even close to what they used to be even though I hit the gym pretty hard 3 days a week and walk 4 miles per day.

I would love the opportunity to get some credits towards some gear… A little back story, 2 years ago I was 245lbs (I’m 6’2” tall) with very low body fat (Blessed with a fast metabolism). Now I’m 186 and struggling to gain muscle mass after being hit by a driver in the Chicago area that was going over 100mph.

I’ve had a hip surgery, two back surgeries and a shoulder surgery over the past two years. I’ve lost so much muscle and on top of that they found a mass on one of my testicles and they recommended removing it. Got a second opinion and was told the same thing.

I’d like to get back my strength and body like I was as I work a very labor intensive job as a full time logger I’ve also considered trt but it’s so dang expensive and I simply can’t afford it. I’m 32 years old and would love the opportunity to rebuild my body with a little extra help. I can tell my endurance and strength are not even close to what they used to be even though I hit the gym pretty hard 3 days a week and walk 4 miles per day.
Just wanted to add it a long time lurker here on the forums and have ran gear in the past with great results. Para pharma is top notch in my experience.