Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ugfreak.to results not what i expected

RueHas

I've been really excited to try ugfreak gear
Ordered several of their stuff
Anavar, winstrol and masteron
hoping that it would help me cut down. I'm currently 28% body fat but I really try hard in the gym like I'm in there like everyday on the treadmill and also lifting
I've been following IIFYM and counting my calorie intake.. and not seeing any results at all. I’m only hitting mcdonalds and dairy queen once or twice a day max.
I would say at best i have dropped 2 or 3% body fat. But I was hoping I would get down under 20% by now I've been on the cycle for 5 weeks. not sure if the gear is bad or what is going on but I think they should give me a refund or discount on another order

hoping that it would help me cut down. I'm currently 28% body fat but I really try hard in the gym like I'm in there like everyday on the treadmill and also lifting
I've been following IIFYM and counting my calorie intake.. and not seeing any results at all. I’m only hitting mcdonalds and dairy queen once or twice a day max.
I would say at best i have dropped 2 or 3% body fat. But I was hoping I would get down under 20% by now I've been on the cycle for 5 weeks. not sure if the gear is bad or what is going on but I think they should give me a refund or discount on another order
You're eating mcdonalds and dairy queen one or two times per day? bro come on, you lucky to lean out even 3%. Ugfreak sells gear they are not going to help you lose bodyfat if you can't diet.

that is ALL your fault man.. you thinking steroids with that high of a body fat and hoping steroids would fix this or be used as weight loss couldnt be more wrong... this is specifically on you and certainly not anything to do with products used.. your blatant disregard for facts is the issue not to mention the fact your diet cannot be categorized as anything other than dog shit man

steroids are great at nutritent partitioning. if you are not eating nutritious food then you will not see the types of results you are looking for. you will get stronger yes most likely, but don't expect any physique improvements
this is YOUR fault, not UGFREAK's fault

bro this is not the drugs its your diet and BF% to start.. Anavar winny and masteron are finishing drugs....Meaning once you hit 10% BF you use these drugs to pull you down to the 5-6% range. you gotta get diet and cardio right..bf will drop fast... get down to 12% then use those drugs. your expectations were no correct from the gate

You are the culprit for the problems here and that is beyond evident. You had no business using steroids and I am not quite sure what you would expect with a diet like you have

even mobster stopped eating fast food, you need to stop now!
Not so much fast food (not a fast food kinda guy) but zero sweets, cakes, biscuits, desserts or ice-cream. In 22 days I had (one time) 8 bits of white choc. That's it