Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle thoughts

Bear35

Haven’t ran a cycle in 3 years after tearing my bicep. I lost about 50lbs after surgery rehabbing my bicep. Finally at the point that I’m able to push the tendon to its limit.

Currently 28 years old ran 4 cycles in the past all being test cyp 500/week and a cycle of cyp 500 and deca 250. All cycles were 12 weeks. Was 250 I am now around 210

I’m planning on running cyp 500mg a week again to push weight back up because I assume after losing so much weight just test alone would do wonders as a start.

I have letrozole on hand, Adex I’ll be taking .5 eod and nolva pyramid 4 weeks post.

Any advice with Any ancillaries to carry on hand and possibly peptides to add (I don’t know much about them as they really weren’t a thing back when I was running consistently.)

I may add 30mg dbol ED to pack on some size quick.

Haven’t ran a cycle in 3 years after tearing my bicep. I lost about 50lbs after surgery rehabbing my bicep. Finally at the point that I’m able to push the tendon to its limit.

Currently 28 years old ran 4 cycles in the past all being test cyp 500/week and a cycle of cyp 500 and deca 250. All cycles were 12 weeks. Was 250 I am now around 210

I’m planning on running cyp 500mg a week again to push weight back up because I assume after losing so much weight just test alone would do wonders as a start.

I have letrozole on hand, Adex I’ll be taking .5 eod and nolva pyramid 4 weeks post.

Any advice with Any ancillaries to carry on hand and possibly peptides to add (I don’t know much about them as they really weren’t a thing back when I was running consistently.)

@Bear35 first good to have you on anabolex.com and in the family discussing your cycle man to man.

Now on the letrozole never use letrozole, stay away from it.

Arimidex 0.5mgs eod is fine.

cycle should be this.

week 1-14
500mgs test cyp/week
0.5mgs arimidex /EOD
30mgs dbol/ed (week 1-6)
7caps n2guard/ed (organ liver support a must)

pct week 1-6
nolvadex (60/40/40/20/10/5)
clomid (50/25/25/12.5)
hcgenerate 5 caps ed

you need to add some compounds to make cycle and pct proper and you need to start your LOG journal with diet training cardio supplements and more to share with the community so we can guide you back.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone dbol cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

500mgs test base with dbol is good add n2guard for organs and ADD LOG JOURNAL

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

good you back into it pump in dbol with test 50/500 and n2guard/aromasin and LOG it

50mgs dianabol, 500mgs testosterone, 10mgs aromasin, 7caps n2guard and pct needs clomid and nolvadex and hcgenerate
LOG LOG LOG LOG NOW

I will start putting together a log. I won’t be running this cycle for probably another month or so as I go on vacation in 2 weeks. Any reason why most prefer aromasin or adex? I think I have both on hand at the moment. Is aromasin still dosed eod at 10mgs. Also, run nolva for 6 weeks and clomid for 4? Never heard of running both. What is the reasoning behind it or is it just to kick start production more effectively.

make sure you are not over doing the AI's to crash E

only you know how estrogen prone you may or may not be... aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and is more effective at controlling estrogen because it kills it off where arimidex is more about suppressing it but not eliminating it.. arimidex is better for people who are not estrogen prone or when running lower doses of compounds converting to estrogen..

as far as peptides go, it comes down to the goals you have.. there are peptides excellent for healing for example, obviously some that can help strength, leaning down etc.. theres a multitude of options.. sarms are also another option to look at and realistically after this amount of time off with injury, sarms and peptides would be the far more optimal choice before using any steroid but thats up to you... already having ran 4 cycles at only 28 years old is extremely bad long term as it is, using steroids that young sets you up for nothing but longer term problems...

rehab the injury and you will come back stronger

My bicep is fine now. I rehabbed it for 6 months after surgery in an actually rehab. Then spent the next 1.5 years building strength back slowly without overdoing it. After surgery I couldn’t curl 2lbs lol. But the bicep is fine now I curl normal deadlift pull ups no issues