Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Next Steps TRT

anabolic steroids questions, answers, articles and profiles

Hoovtob

V.I.P.
Logger
I'm new to this community and finding the info here awesome overall. I live in LA and have been bodybuilding for about 10 years. I was in my first competition 8 years ago. Did okay but not great. I'm 5'-11" and went into the competition at 182 and just about 4.5%. (225 and about 10% pre-contest). At that time I was going to famous Dr Rand (in LA) and on his advice was taking a lot of gear --- Semorelin - Deca - T Cyp +++ My training was intense and unfortunately I injured my shoulders (with micro tears) so I had to stop training.

During Covid lockdowns I experienced severe depression and found out that my T level was under 200 so I went on doctor prescribed TRT and my T level shot up to 1400. I was on HCG (Pregnyl), T+Anastrozole and IGF-1. All doctor prescribed. We titrated the T and it finally leveled off at about 900. Depression went away. I felt amazing and started getting back into shape mentally and physically. I no longer go to Dr Rand. I go to a PhD nutritionist (former IFBB) who has guided my foods, training, etc.

I feel that I've gone as far as I can go with my body naturally so I'm here to learn more about what gear protocol would be best for my next steps. I do have some experience as noted via Dr Rand. I'm not really interested in competing again and more about getting bigger and aesthetics and a well proportioned body. If I do get to a level where I feel confident I may consider competing but right now Its not my goal.

One problem I have is with my transverse abdominus. In training several years ago I used to have extreme back pain. I have a VERY HIGH tolerance for pain but I would be in agony after doing squats. Apparently, the back pain was caused by a diastasis recti from squats, deadlifts etc. I used to have an "inn-y" now I have an "out-y" belly button - a key indicator you have a diastasis recti. This also causes "bubble gut". This is caused apparently by not having adequately strong core for doing squats and other training that puts stress on your core muscles. Not great for aesthetics.

Im now trying to "repair" my core with vacuums, planks, ab-roller, leg lifts and other exercises that target the transverse abdominus specifically. You cant 100% fix a diastasis recti but you can get very close to fully repairing it with training.

I recently went on a 12 week cycle of SARMS (which was pointed out in this forum) might not have been SARMS at all -- LGD4033 + Carderine + Osterine. I now standing at 225 but Ive been struggling with BF%. Even though I eat very clean my BF% is at 13% which is very high for me. Im normally at about 10%. I think this may be because the SARMS were not SARMS and may have been spiked. I got them from Chemyo and Sports Technology Labs .

My nutritionist is perplexed why my BF readings are so high as my diet is super clean. No starches, low sodium. My energy source is mainly fat from fish (salmon) and nut butters. Im training 1 hour a day and my cardio is 60-90 mins a day. So my BF should be low.
Im now off the SARMS and looking to a new protocol. My goal right now is to put on more size but get to about 8% BF and stay there.

Thank you for any feedback you can offer.

try doing box squats or front squats with light weight. forget other types of squats and listen to your body more

I'm new to this community and finding the info here awesome overall. I live in LA and have been bodybuilding for about 10 years. I was in my first competition 8 years ago. Did okay but not great. I'm 5'-11" and went into the competition at 182 and just about 4.5%. (225 and about 10% pre-contest). At that time I was going to famous Dr Rand (in LA) and on his advice was taking a lot of gear --- Semorelin - Deca - T Cyp +++ My training was intense and unfortunately I injured my shoulders (with micro tears) so I had to stop training.

During Covid lockdowns I experienced severe depression and found out that my T level was under 200 so I went on doctor prescribed TRT and my T level shot up to 1400. I was on HCG (Pregnyl), T+Anastrozole and IGF-1. All doctor prescribed. We titrated the T and it finally leveled off at about 900. Depression went away. I felt amazing and started getting back into shape mentally and physically. I no longer go to Dr Rand. I go to a PhD nutritionist (former IFBB) who has guided my foods, training, etc.

I feel that I've gone as far as I can go with my body naturally so I'm here to learn more about what gear protocol would be best for my next steps. I do have some experience as noted via Dr Rand. I'm not really interested in competing again and more about getting bigger and aesthetics and a well proportioned body. If I do get to a level where I feel confident I may consider competing but right now Its not my goal.

One problem I have is with my transverse abdominus. In training several years ago I used to have extreme back pain. I have a VERY HIGH tolerance for pain but I would be in agony after doing squats. Apparently, the back pain was caused by a diastasis recti from squats, deadlifts etc. I used to have an "inn-y" now I have an "out-y" belly button - a key indicator you have a diastasis recti. This also causes "bubble gut". This is caused apparently by not having adequately strong core for doing squats and other training that puts stress on your core muscles. Not great for aesthetics.

Im now trying to "repair" my core with vacuums, planks, ab-roller, leg lifts and other exercises that target the transverse abdominus specifically. You cant 100% fix a diastasis recti but you can get very close to fully repairing it with training.

I recently went on a 12 week cycle of SARMS (which was pointed out in this forum) might not have been SARMS at all -- LGD4033 + Carderine + Osterine. I now standing at 225 but Ive been struggling with BF%. Even though I eat very clean my BF% is at 13% which is very high for me. Im normally at about 10%. I think this may be because the SARMS were not SARMS and may have been spiked. I got them from Chemyo and Sports Technology Labs .

My nutritionist is perplexed why my BF readings are so high as my diet is super clean. No starches, low sodium. My energy source is mainly fat from fish (salmon) and nut butters. Im training 1 hour a day and my cardio is 60-90 mins a day. So my BF should be low.
Im now off the SARMS and looking to a new protocol. My goal right now is to put on more size but get to about 8% BF and stay there.

Thank you for any feedback you can offer.
@Hoovtob welcome to the anabolex.com family. I read your post you have been though ups and downs it seems but you are handling yourself in the right manner.

First thing, I see you talk about high bodyfat vs diet, that's not really a fact, 13% bodyfat isn't high and many guys step on stage around 9% bodyfat fyi, to get down to 8% bodyfat is way more complex.

Really, we do know your life story but you left out some huge gaps here. What we need from you is your LOG Journal with your diet training cardio sleep supplements and more so we can guide you as a community.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT Diet Training cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

@Hoovtob welcome to the anabolex.com family. I read your post you have been though ups and downs it seems but you are handling yourself in the right manner.

First thing, I see you talk about high bodyfat vs diet, that's not really a fact, 13% bodyfat isn't high and many guys step on stage around 9% bodyfat fyi, to get down to 8% bodyfat is way more complex.

Really, we do know your life story but you left out some huge gaps here. What we need from you is your LOG Journal with your diet training cardio sleep supplements and more so we can guide you as a community.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

click that

in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

Thank you for the welcome. Yes, Ive discovered your podcast and have been listening. I will post a log so that others have an idea where I am.

you will be fine, you aren't dying

click that