Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disputed Claim not seeing great effects yet from UGFreak.to

Cerusiko

so I didn’t expect to look like big ramy or the rock, but I expected some benefits from ugfreak products
using their sustanon and deca and its been 2 weeks and not seeing a thing. I’m injecting 250mgs a week of both 3x per week so I should see something
I’m now worried that the stuff they sold me is bunk and I should ask for my money back.

I'm certainly no expert, but it takes more than two weeks to see a difference, and tgat doesn't matter what you're taking. UGFreak has a great reputation, as I am sure others will attest to. Give it time, train hard, eat hard, and get plenty of rest, and you will see results. Consistency is key!

so I didn’t expect to look like big ramy or the rock, but I expected some benefits from ugfreak products
using their sustanon and deca and its been 2 weeks and not seeing a thing. I’m injecting 250mgs a week of both 3x per week so I should see something
I’m now worried that the stuff they sold me is bunk and I should ask for my money back.
ugfreak is legit and this is not a real review, 2 weeks from gear? it takes time bro! not just magic
you need to gear to grow

@ugfreak is #1 i love him, para pharma always giving results , on the test now

@ugfreak

how is this for results ? 1 year 2 cycles in utilizing Test/Primo/Tbol from ugfreak from the para pharma line.

Since we are questioning ugfreak and the product and if it works, yeah I'd say it works.

Next time wait till u maybe complete a full cycle or two before u come on here and say something idiotic as no results in two weeks time.

I even put up a before and after photo for your post.

Attachments

• 1000003409.jpg
    1000003409.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 41
thank you for posting your concern
so with sustanon and deca you need to give it minimum 5-6 weeks to peak in your system.
2 weeks is nothing, these are long acting steroids
i assure you everything you buy from ugfreak is on point

oh I think you're way off base on what you expect

your expectations are ridiculous nobody turns into a pro bodybuilder that fast

2 Weeks bro be patient