Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trouble seeing after using osgear.se

Wadoeik

Not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but it’s pretty scary.
I took a dose of tbol and I took a dose of superdrol I got from osgear
The next day I could not see well at all. I was watching highlights of the game that I recorded the other night and when I was watching it I could swear I could not see the ball move like when he threw the ball. I could not see the ball in the air anything. It was really freaking me out.
Is it possible that this gear is something very scary that ruins eyesight?

Not sure if this is a coincidence or not, but it’s pretty scary.
I took a dose of tbol and I took a dose of superdrol I got from osgear
The next day I could not see well at all. I was watching highlights of the game that I recorded the other night and when I was watching it I could swear I could not see the ball move like when he threw the ball. I could not see the ball in the air anything. It was really freaking me out.
Is it possible that this gear is something very scary that ruins eyesight?
Nothing like that would happen overnight and taking 2 orals wouldnt cause eyesight issues. It sounds like you got drunk the day before and you're hung overm, dont drink alcohol and take steroids, there are sides.

@OSGear has nothing to do with your clear alcohol habit

so you got wasted watching the game and probably we're eating a lot of junk food but you want to blame the source?

What kind of nonsense is this guy on about ? Definitely didn't use OSG I think his actual dealer sold him some strong recreational drugs.