Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Man Cycle Log - 1st SARMS Cycle - (Sarms4Sale)

fasting isnt generally the best idea/plan with mk677... just so you are aware of that with how it can effect glucose, blood sugar etc... so people that are diabetic for example, i NEVER advise to use it and its safest used by a more normal eating pattern... its really just the 677 that isnt very suitable for that kind of diet

fasting isnt generally the best idea/plan with mk677... just so you are aware of that with how it can effect glucose, blood sugar etc... so people that are diabetic for example, i NEVER advise to use it and its safest used by a more normal eating pattern... its really just the 677 that isnt very suitable for that kind of diet
Yeah...I watched all of your vids on MK677 and you said DO NOT use MK677 if you are diabetic, but I am not. Not even close. My bloods are spot on healthy, but I am surprised fasting is not recommended. Based on what I read eating sugary foods is a big a NO NO on MK677 because it can increase your blood glucose level to pre-diabetic levels, but I do not understand why it may not be suitable for fasting.

I am not questioning your word on this. All of my past PED experience was with AS and I never messed with GH or insulin, so I am just not educated. Can you please explain why fasting is not recommended?

Yeah...I watched all of your vids on MK677 and you said DO NOT use MK677 if you are diabetic, but I am not. Not even close. My bloods are spot on healthy, but I am surprised fasting is not recommended. Based on what I read eating sugary foods is a big a NO NO on MK677 because it can increase your blood glucose level to pre-diabetic levels, but I do not understand why it may not be suitable for fasting.

I am not questioning your word on this. All of my past PED experience was with AS and I never messed with GH or insulin, so I am just not educated. Can you please explain why fasting is not recommended?

Generally its because of the large effect it plays on your hunger overall... It makes fasting extremely difficult , more so at first but at times people have sent me reports of it causing them light headedness while on it... bp isnt generally an issue but i would attempt a trial and error to see if your bp happens to go down if you dont fast... it can put a large strain on you mentally as well with the hunger increases and forcing the fasting process... if you can get through it, you can do it but everyone responds differently and theres not always a "scientific" answer or reason... when you are using ANYTHING, especially for the first time, you have to learn YOUR body.. not mine, not other peoples'.. of course you want to see and compare other experiences but ones experience DOES NOT guarantee you will have the same... You do whatever YOU want to do and feel most comfortable doing... I only provide insight and experiences from a very long time of being around these things, coaching them, using them and reading daily over a decade about them...

Generally its because of the large effect it plays on your hunger overall... It makes fasting extremely difficult , more so at first but at times people have sent me reports of it causing them light headedness while on it... bp isnt generally an issue but i would attempt a trial and error to see if your bp happens to go down if you dont fast... it can put a large strain on you mentally as well with the hunger increases and forcing the fasting process... if you can get through it, you can do it but everyone responds differently and theres not always a "scientific" answer or reason... when you are using ANYTHING, especially for the first time, you have to learn YOUR body.. not mine, not other peoples'.. of course you want to see and compare other experiences but ones experience DOES NOT guarantee you will have the same... You do whatever YOU want to do and feel most comfortable doing... I only provide insight and experiences from a very long time of being around these things, coaching them, using them and reading daily over a decade about them...
Of course. I am not suggesting I expect the same experience others have. However, if there is a clinical reason to stay away from one diet or another on MK677, I would like to hear it. Again, the only clinical connection I read about is the connection between MK677 and elevated blood glucose, therefore staying clear of simple sugars seems to be regularly recommended.

As far as fasting goes, if I eat more carbs one day, I may fast through 12 noon the following day. That is the extent of my fasting.

Tolerating hunger on keto is not really an issue for me after day 2.

Of course. I am not suggesting I expect the same experience others have. However, if there is a clinical reason to stay away from one diet or another on MK677, I would like to hear it. Again, the only clinical connection I read about is the connection between MK677 and elevated blood glucose, therefore staying clear of simple sugars seems to be regularly recommended.

As far as fasting goes, if I eat more carbs one day, I may fast through 12 noon the following day. That is the extent of my fasting.

Tolerating hunger on keto is not really an issue for me after day 2.
I don't have the same issue as you. I think the bloating from HGH and mk677 is genetic too, I get some bloating but it doesn't effect my BP.

You can try fasting for 36 hours and seeing how it impacts water retention.

I don't have the same issue as you. I think the bloating from HGH and mk677 is genetic too, I get some bloating but it doesn't effect my BP.

You can try fasting for 36 hours and seeing how it impacts water retention.

Great point. Outside of and/or in addition to dosages, diet and hydration, genetics definitely play a role in the manifestation of side effects.

Funny you should suggest a fast, because that is what I did. I decided to take 2 days off of MK677 and I lost water. Muscle fullness deteriorated (which I missed, but my BP dropped, which was the ultimate goal). I then took the same dosage the night before last when I was 6 hours into a fast. By mid-morning the next day, I could feel the water retention again, by hour 20, I could feel it even more. Therefore, the water retention has little to do with my diet. It must be genetic.

UPDATE:

After one full day back, on MK677 after taking two full days off, my BP was 120/80 this morning. I hope it remains stable. If so, I will stick with the 5 days on 2 days off dosing cycle.

I am going to start checking my blood glucose today. More to come...

Great point. Outside of and/or in addition to dosages, diet and hydration, genetics definitely play a role in the manifestation of side effects.

Funny you should suggest a fast, because that is what I did. I decided to take 2 days off of MK677 and I lost water. Muscle fullness deteriorated (which I missed, but my BP dropped, which was the ultimate goal). I then took the same dosage the night before last when I was 6 hours into a fast. By mid-morning the next day, I could feel the water retention again, by hour 20, I could feel it even more. Therefore, the water retention has little to do with my diet. It must be genetic.

UPDATE:

After one full day back, on MK677 after taking two full days off, my BP was 120/80 this morning. I hope it remains stable. If so, I will stick with the 5 days on 2 days off dosing cycle.

you should try doing a bit more cardio sweat it off more imo

thats what I do, i do cardio and sauna to get the water out and it works

for sure you need to sweat it out

UPDATE:

that is valuable info to share

Day 26

MK677 - 12.5mg
LGD4033 - 10mg
MK2866 - 25mg

GAINS:

Pumps
continue to be insane. I am sure they are in part due to water retention, but not having used PED's in over 15 years, it is a feeling I have missed. Damn...I love it!

Strength continues to improve, but given my age and nagging injuries the Healing Stack I am doing is not meant, IMO, to crush huge strength gains. Slow and steady wins the race and heals injuries. Trying NOT to injure something else.

For over a decade I would limit my squat to 275 lbs for sets of 8-10 because I did not want to re-injure a herniated disc in my lower back. My strength has increased so much that today I threw on 315 for sets of 6 and had more in the tank. Yeah yeah...I know...I used to squat 450+ so 315 may not seem like a lot to you guys, but when you haven't done that in over a decade, it's a big improvement! I am thrilled.

Can't wait for deads, back and hams day - Sunday...it's on!

Size - I am still hovering around 225 which I can tolerate for this particular stack. Remember, I am trying to gain strength in weak areas to aid in healing of tendons in my ankle and forearms. Tendonitis blows.

SIDES:
Blood Pressure
- for now, it seems this has leveled out. the last few days my systolic pressure has been below 127, so I am very happy!

Blood Glucose - in reading about how MK677 can increase blood sugar to pre-diabetic levels I purchased a new blood glucose meter and started testing today. I was not methodical about it, I that I did not test the second I woke. Instead, I tested after two cups of coffee that had non-dairy creamer in it. 4 gr of carbs, so not much, but still. I was at 120, which is high.

I tested again after lunch and I was at 160, which is very high. It dropped to 140 within an hour and to 132 in two hours. For someone who has not had high levels, this is high.

Tomorrow, I am going to test methodically and see where I am. That said, if it stays high, I may have to bail on the MK677. I am NOT OK with risking diabetes.

Questions:
I am curious to hear from those who have experience running GH and/or MK677 and how it effects your blood glucose levels short and long term. Did you develop diabetes? How can I counteract the increase in blood glucose levels? How long does the increase last? Should I be concerned the increased levels may cause diabetes? etc.

Thanks! Hope you all have a great weekend!